10

10: crybaby

jourdan:

I pace back and forth as I waited from outside the Emergency Room. Ace and Saf came rushing in to see me almost banging my head unto the wall.

"What happened?" Ace quickly went to ask me as I started to get paranoid.

Is he going to be okay?

"I.. I.." I can't find words to say as I was shaking and my lips was trembling. I felt Saf's arm on my shoulder, rubbing me for comfort.

"It's my fault." I cried to my hands as I sob continously.

"It's not bad, is it?" Ace questions, fully concerned about his best friend. I shook my head no and his eyebrows meet in confusion.

"He hit his head on a rock and he won't stop bleeding. I'm scared, Ace." I confess to my brother. I'm afraid. Not because it was my fault, but because I was afraid to lose Calum.

"Don't be such a kiddo, Jour. He'll survive. I promise." He keep his one hand up. He had a smile on his face and I don't understand. "You promise?" I say, even I sounded like a child, I needed someone for me to say that it's going to be okay. That he's going to be okay.

"It can't be that bad." Ace shrugs and took a seat. But how much he acted that he's not pressured about this, I can see his concern eyes. "It is. He was bleeding so bad and he passed out." I cried.

Saf took me in a seat and tried to calm me down. I have been crying all night because of two guys. Isn't that great? Because I feel exhausted and my eyes already want it's rest.

The doctor finally went out from the ER. We immediately left our seats and went to hear him out.

"Please tell me he's okay." I started to bite on my nails and tap my feet. My habit if I get very nervous and I don't know what to do.

"He's fine." I almost hug the doctor as long as those words slipped out of his mouth. I sighed heavily and finally, I could breathe more normally.

"He's going to be sent to room 203." He informs. I nod and smiled for the first time after those happenings tonight.

▪ ▪ ▪

Ace went home to fetch some clothes for Calum as he was going to stay in the hospital for a few days. Ace refused to because Calum was going to be fine in just two hours, which he told me because he could heal faster more than I could ever imagine. But I told him to just do it because he may not so he did, Saf went with him so I have to be with Calum. I also asked her to get me a pair of clothes and a pair of shoes. I am still in my prom dress actually.

I looked so horrible with my messed make up. But I got myself fix inside the bathroom before I came out and waited for Calum to wake up.

"I'm sorry." I muttered, sitting beside his bed as I gently rub his hand.

It's all my fault anyways. If I didn't went into the woods, if I never talked to Michael, if I didn't carelessly slip myself off the cliff, any of this wouldn't happen.

It's my fault for being such a brat towards Calum. He's such a great guy and he doesn't deserve my fucked-up attitude. I took him for granted and I boss him out. He didn't complain yet, but he would get tired of me someday. And I'm afraid that one day, he wouldn't care about me anymore. I won't let that happen. So I have to do something before it's all too late for me.

"Hi." I hear him whispering, trying to smile at me. I felt his hand rubbing mine, just like before his hands were warm and comfortable. "I'm sorry." I bit my lip as I tried not to cry again.

He shook his head, his hand went to wipe my tears off. "You're such a cry baby." He chuckles softly. I playfully pouted. "I'm not." I say, begging to differ.

"You look awful." He pointed. Probably it was my messy bun and my wet stained dress. I rolled my eyes and pointed him as well. "You too." I say, referring to his bandaged temple. He stuck his tongue out before laughing without producing any sound.

"Take some rest." I told him as I yawned. He nods but he moves to the other side to keep a big space. "What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Come on." He motioned me to join him. "I'm not sleeping with you." I disagreed to his offer. He rolled his eyes and grab me by my wrist. I shrug and groan before I climb up the hospital bed carefully.

I layed down, facing his chest. He moves his hand over my forearm to pull me closer. I press myself to his chest, smelling his fragrance. It was the scent that never left my nostrils eversince and it always makes me feel something I haven't felt before. I rest my hand on his waist, as I look up to see him smiling down at me.

"You feel comfortable?" He whispers. I nod twice.

"I'm sorry." I repeat. He smiles and shook his head. "It wasn't your fault." He assures, before kissing my forehead.

"Why didn't you fought back? You could've died." I say, slightly slapping his arm. He chuckles softly before shrugging. "I didn't feel like it."

Then I remembered what Acer told me the last time we were in my car. Calum didn't want me to see him turn into a monster because he was afraid that I may not treat him the same way. But he could've died.

"You should've." I mumble, looking down to his chest. "I could've." He says softly.

"I should've not talk to Michael." I whisper. "He should've not talk to you like that." I can feel his anger even in his lowest tone of voice. "You have to stay away from him." He tries to say. I can sense that he tried not to say demanding at all.

"I will." I nod, looking up at him. He gave me a warm smile, his hand brushing my cheek. I lean up to plant my lips against his. Butterflies was felt inside my stomach and I knew it was different this time.

He accept my kiss and I tug on his bottom lip. A chuckle escaped his lips and I smiled. I pull away and I saw him leaning again. I stuck a tongue out at him as I look down his chest again to hide my blushing cheeks.

"I need some rest." I muttered. His arm pulled me closer and I carefully lean against his chest. I remembered he has been wounded by Michael and I have to be careful.

I thought Michael was a good guy, but that was even before he turned and tried to kill Calum.

My eyes started to get heavier by any second and before I could know it, I drifted into sleep with Calum snoring beside me.

i CAnt breAAthe can i have a calum hood plss