04: Legends & Werewolf Facts

04| LEGENDS & WEREWOLF FACTS

✕ ✕ ✕

| J O U R D A N|

I jolted up from the bed, cold sweat travelled my forehead. I pant as I realized the whole encounter was just a nightmare. Thank God, it's just a nightmare because if it isn't, I'd be out of my freaking mind. I mean, what the hell? I, Jourdan Seth is imprinted on a flacking werewolf? Huh, crack me a joke. It's impossible, even thinking about it makes me feel so stupid.

Now that the night terror is done, I already feel fine. I figured out that it was just a dream. There's no need to pressure myself over it and besides it's Saturday. The day I can live without stress, the day for myself. After the whole week of paperworks and group activities, a weekend break is all I need.

I took a shower and get dressed, a dirty white mini shirtdress matchimg my black tights. I didn't worry enough about breakfast since Ace is not even awake by this time. So I took my time searching about werewolves and imprinting. I got hooked with my dream because it feels so real to me. Like I really touched a bat last night and hit a freaking werewolf. I watched someone turn into a monstrous creature that's why I have to find out if this creatures were even real so I typed it out of Google. After a fair research and discovering several "facts" about them, I have finally concluded that werewolves are just a bloody myth and would always stay like that.

It was clearly made up by pyschopaths and Jacob Black of Twilight was just a fictional character after all. I don't need to worry, and I don't need to fear the fact that they are fucking sick, not the good sick but the ew sick. They actually murder people and sometimes eat them. They are beasts; monsters no matter how hot they're described as.

If I ever get imprinted on one of them, I'd rather kill myself. Well, if they were actually real. I never really met two hot werewolves, where one was claiming that I was his and the other one was I hit with a bat. But they were highly attractive for me to forget. I don't even know that boys like them walk the face of the earth. One Direction are, but they are on the other side of the world and very impossible for me to see their faces up close. Gosh, british boys are hawt dang.

I sighed and smiled to myself, finally brushing away the nightmare last night that almost distraught me. Now I finally have the urge to talk to Acer and tell him how much he piss me off everytime I see his face. I just feel like pissing him off today, his contorted face of annoyance always gets me laughing my ass off.

Then I hear a knock on my door and I shot up, sprinting towards it.  Probably it is my lovely brother asking for his allowance for next week. Though he isn't the type of gal whose going to get up this early. But maybe once in a while he could get his lazy ass in front of my door. Especially when he needs something desperately.

I open the door widely enough to see his face, and I welcome him by beaming. A bright smile of getting rid off the fact that I wasn't actually imprinted to someone.

"I.. uh," Ace trai-

What the actual f----! My eyes bulged out and I swear, it almost pop out of it sockets and could have been rolling down the floor by now.

The recognition- and realization- had me slamming the door shut in front of his face. The person on my doorstep almost gave me a cardiact arrest. This can't be happening, no. No, no, no. This is not real, Jourdan! Wake up!

"It wasn't a dream?" I whisper to myself in disbelief, I let out a dying gasp after. I shook my head, the truth doomed me. I repeatedly bang my skull against the door as I say too low "I can't be," I squeeze my eyes shut to the realization, that in fact, the boy that stood in the middle of my door frame, is a living werewolf and we are imprinted. And as a matter of fact, what happened last night wasn't a dream at all. It happened, it was real. Which means, I am imprinted with a werewolf for God knows how long. WHAT A BULL.