four : where my mummy?

reffda's pov

benson was in my arms and we were finding a spot to hide because grayson will be looking for us by now. benson did not want to be found by his dad. he pointed somewhere and i quickly went there.

"weffda! quick! daddy will be here soon!" he squealed, giggling.

i nodded my head and ran somewhere else. i turned the corner and was bumped into something hard.

"oh my god. i'm so sorry!" i apologised to the person immediately but quickly looked down at benson. "benson, are you okay?"

"i'm okay, weffda." he replied, smiling as he scratched his head.

my gaze shifted to the person i bumped into. i gasped in shock at who is currently in front of me. i stared at him and he stared back at me. a smile started to play on my lips when i realised it is the one and only cameron dallas. a grin spread on his lips.

"reffda?"

"cameron?"

he pulled me into a hug, making benson got squished in between our body. the feeling of cameron's hug was so foreign. i didn't remember when was the last time i met him or talked to him.

cameron has changed a lot. he now has brown hair and he looked more mature than the last time i saw him. he used to have his hair that reached just below his ears. but now, his hair is in a quiff and i can't lie that he look sexy as hell.

a giggle escaped from benson's lips. cameron pulled away from me but held onto my hand.

"how are you, reffda? it's been so long. i've been having dreams about you the last few days. i can't believe that i got to meet you!" he exclaimed.

he seemed really, really happy to see me. i am too. a cough interrupted me from answering cameron. i look to my left to see grayson standing next to me. i can see clearly that his jaw was clenched together tightly.

"oh god. another coincidence? grayson dolan?" cameron asked, clearly amused.

"yes. yes i am. and who are you?" he asked back with raised eyebrows.

"you really have a short term memory, don't you? i'm cameron dallas, dipshit. we used to be best buddies in lacrosse team!" cameron tried to explain.

"cameron, the asshole who dated katherine welsh for only two days?" grayson questioned, a smirk forming on his lips.

my eyes shifted from grayson back to cameron and then, from cameron to grayson again. cameron and grayson shared a handshake and a bro hug. i smiled at the two as benson leaned his head against my chest.

the two pulled away.

"so, who is this kid? is this both of your kids?" cameron asked as he examined benson in my arms.

"no."

"yes."

cameron looked at us weirdly. grayson said yes while i said no in unison. i raised an eyebrow at grayson.

"weffda, daddy. can we go and get my toys now?" benson asked, breaking the silence.

benson calling me reffda confirmed that i am not his mother. cameron just smirked at me.

"now that i know reffda doesn't belong to anyone or any little kids' mother, i guess i don't need their permission from anyone but herself that i want to ask her out." cameron said, grinning from ear to ear.

heat came rushing to my cheeks. it suddenly felt hot and i really wanted to get away from here. i looked at cameron to see him staring at me again. on the flip side of the coin, grayson was shooting daggers towards cameron. his jaw was clenched and his hands were balled up into fists.