sixteen : they're worried about you

the next day, grayson and i went to the dolan's house to fetch benson. we decided to stay there for a bit. grayson suggested that we should tell them about the pregnancy to the family. once he tell his family, we will go to my family's house and tell them about it. i'm not sure how i'm going to tell dad and thomas about it. they didn't know about what happened. only mom knows.

i didn't want dad to know about it. his condition could be worse after hearing what i say and i don't want that to happen. but i know, once i start showing, he will find out about the baby. my baby. his grandchild.

i sighed and leaned my head against the window in grayson's car. i felt grayson squeezing my hand lightly, making me glance at him for a moment. he lifted my hand up from my thigh and brought it towards him, getting me pulled from the window in process and kissed the back of my hand.

"it's going to be alright, babe. everything will be fine." he said softly.

i gave him a small smile and diverted my attention back to the window. i wish everything will go smoothly, like how i want it to be. i don't want to be stressed out. it's not good for the baby and myself.

i closed my eyes and rested for a while. i just want to relax myself right now. before i tell them anything, i want to be calm. i don't want to panic. grayson just squeezed my hand again and i squeezed his back, signalling him that i'm fine. he didn't disturb me for the next few minutes and let me rest.

soon, grayson shook my shoulder lightly and i opened my eyes to see grayson family's house in front of my eyes. grayson's face was very close to mine and he looked worried.

"why are you looking at me like that?" i questioned him, my voice soft.

"i'm just worried." i'm right.

"you don't have to be worried. i'm fine now. i can't escape from this. i have you with me. that's all that matters." i mumbled, looking into his eyes.

he gave me a small grin before leaning forward and planting his lips on mine. it was a short and sweet kiss. when we pulled away from one another, i nodded my head to him and we both got out of the car. i stared at the house in front of me. i felt grayson hand slid in mine and he intertwined our fingers together.

he gave me a kiss on the forehead. the both of us started walking towards the front door. to be respectful, grayson rang the bell and we waited patiently outside the house. the door opened, revealing lisa, standing there.

"hello, grayson." she greeted, pulling him into an embrace. "hello, reffda."

"hey, lisa." i responded with a smile and i watched her let grayson go and pulled me into a hug.

we let go of each other and she invited us in. he mouthed to me not to be scared and that everything will be alright. he grabbed my hand in his again. we walked behind lisa. she led us into the living room. when i saw benson seated on the floor, playing with his toys, i smiled. i can imagine him playing with my baby.

"benson, look who's here!" lisa exclaimed, which made benson divert his attention to lisa and us.

his eyes lit up. a wide grin started to stretch on his face.

"weffda! daddy!" he shouted cheerfully, standing on his feet and rushed towards us.

i went on my knees and opened my arms for him. he ran straight into my arms and wrapped his arms around my neck. i was careful not to make him accidentally hit my stomach. i still want my baby alive. i want him or her to live a good life.

"how are you, baby? were you good when we were gone?" i questioned, holding onto his small hands.

"yes, mommy!" he answered. "i swept with uncle ethan wast night. befowe we go to sweep, he pwayed some games with me on my ipad."