twenty-seven : yes, i do

late update but here you go !! enjoyyy !!! xx

it has come to the day where grayson and i have one week left to our wedding. everything was already in place but our moms wanted everything to be prepared earlier since we won't have to rush at the last minute. especially since i'm going to be seven months pregnant in a week.

we had decided on the cake that we are going to get and everything's going well. i'm going for my appointment later on. my appointment has started to change to once a week. it is so that the doctor can check if the baby is healthy.

i had grayson's t-shirt on because it is much bigger and i'm comfortable in it. i had a pair of leggings on. i don't want to dress too nice because i'm only visiting the hospital, not go to a fancy five star restaurant.

grayson had a two weeks off of work. one week before the wedding and one week after the wedding. i stood in front of the mirror and looked at my tummy. a smile appeared on my face as i placed my hand on my tummy. my little baby is getting bigger and he or she will be here with me in around ten to twelve more weeks.

i couldn't wait to have sunshine in my arms. i want to just hold him or her. sunshine will be my happy little pill, benson too. all my kids in the future will be my happy little pill. as for grayson, he's my everything. there's nothing much to say about him. it's just that he's my everything.

i felt sunshine kicked at where my hand was placed on my tummy and i smiled wider. i pat the spot a little.

"i love you, my little sunshine. you are going to my prince or princess. i don't care. whatever it is, you are my baby and i will love you always. even if your real dad is a bitch who's rotting in jail." i huffed.

"that's no way to talk to a baby like that. you can't cuss when there are babies around us. they will follow what we do if we continue cussing." grayson's voice came from behind me.

"hey, at least i don't say it as much as you did. you say vulgarities at least five times a day and you are telling me it's bad to cuss around babies?" i snorted, shaking my head at him.

"excuse me! i don't cuss anymore." he sighed. "whatever, c'mon, let's go. we have to get to the hospital to get you and our little sunshine a check."

i nodded my head with a grin. i love how grayson doesn't like it if we quarrel. it's like he doesn't want a relationship with argument. but every relationship will have their ups and downs but grayson believes that if we trust one another and we follow what the other wants, we wouldn't have any problems.

as we were walking, grayson didn't noticed benson's lego brick on the floor and accidentally stepped on it.

"fuck!" he hissed in pain.

"oh, and who told me that he doesn't cuss anymore?" i sassed.

grayson rolled his eyes at me but i could see the small smile playing on his lips. he shook his head slightly and grabbed my arm, dragging me out of the house so that we don't waste anymore time than we already did. i laughed at him.

on the way to the hospital, grayson was sat next to me. martin's in the driver's seat, driving us to the hospital. grayson had his hand intertwined with mine and he played with the ring that he had given me. it was as if that he wants to say that i belong to him and i will always be his.

then, he glanced at me. a smile spread on his lips and he leaned towards me, puckering his lips for a kiss. i pecked his lips and leaned my head on his shoulder.

in the past few weeks, i still had been having flower deliveries from that unknown person. grayson was still looking for the person who sent me those. with all the help that grayson had, the person hid quite well and left no trace behind. the person's like telling me that he will not come today but soon, he will.