thirty-seven : oh, how i miss those lips

another update to make up for my late ass :")

it's been a week since i stayed at this beach house. ollie's beach house. it was given to him as a present from his parents before he found out his actual parents. he told me that the house was meant for him. it was actually given because his parents wants him to forgive them for what they had done to him.

it's been a week since i last saw grayson. since i last saw benson in person. thomas had video called me a few times saying that benson hasn't been wanting to meet grayson because of what he has done to me. it's not fair to grayson. it was already night and i decided to call thomas again. i had made sure that indigo was already sleeping before calling.

it rang a few times before his face popped on the screen. i need to talk to benson.

"hey, sister. how are you doing?" he asked as he started moving around, i assumed he was walking.

"i'm doing fine. thank you. i called because i wanted to speak to benson. he hasn't been wanting to go home to grayson, am i right?"

"yeah. okay, hold on a minute. i'm gonna go and get him."

there were some movements here and there.

"benson, mommy wants to talk to you." thomas said softly.

"mommy?"

"yes, mommy." thomas confirmed.

then, i saw benson on the screen. i wanted to hug him so bad. i miss him so much.

"hello, mommy. how are you? where did you go? why you leave me alone?" he bombarded me with questions.

"hi, baby. i'm okay, darling. indigo is also okay. i went somewhere. don't worry, okay? i wanted to bring you along but i'm scared that daddy will scold me for doing so." i said, trying to explain things to him slowly. "are you okay?"

"yeah, i'm fine. i miss you and indigo. when are you coming back? i want to see you and hug you, mommy."

those words are enough to get tears welling in my eyes.

"i'm sorry, baby. i"ll come back as soon as i can. once i feel like it's time for me to go back there."

"okay.." he trailed off, the hint of sadness in his voice was evident.

"baby, why didn't you want to follow your daddy back home?"

"because he hurt you, mommy. i finally have a mommy and daddy hurt you and he made you leave. i don't want my mommy to leave me anymore."

a tear dripped down to my cheek. my heart hurts hearing him say all these words. i couldn't bear with how much it hurts him not to have a mommy. seeing benson with glassy eyes and the small little pout on his face, i knew that i have to go back home as soon as possible. or maybe, i could bring him here.

no, no. grayson will be angry if i did that.

"okay, baby. i promise indigo and i will be back tomorrow. wait for us, okay?" i questioned, wiping away my tears.

"okay, mommy. i love you lots, mommy. indigo too." he said softly, a small smile forming on his face.

"we love you too, benson." i responded, giggling a little. "alright, it's getting late. you should go to sleep."

"okay. see you tomorrow. bye bye, mommy."

"bye, benson."

so that's done. now that indigo's already asleep, i went to pack up our things into the bag. ollie is in the room next to us. i left the room for a while to go check on ollie. i knocked on his door before hearing a 'come in'. i walked in to see him reading a book.