fifteen : mommy, you weally okay?

update !! i don't know what are the procedures that happens in hospital so please forgive me if i got it wrong. but just go with it.

 "i love you, grayson. so, so much." she said it again.

i looked into her eyes. hope and affection showed in them. the urge to just kiss her is there but i feel like it isn't right to take advantage of her when she just woke up from a nightmare or a dream. i just don't want her to regret saying those words.

"reffda, you don't have to say it. i understand that you need more time to think about it. i don't force you to even say that. don't say it if it's because you are showing me sympathy. i don't need it. like i said, i'm waiting for you to come to me. you promised me that you will come to me when you're ready. i won't go anywhere so there's no need for you to rush things." i explained, holding and squeezing her hand.

"no, grayson. i'm saying this because it's really what i feel for you. i love you, grayson. i don't know when it started. but i do love you a lot." she retorted, her eyes boring into mine.

"reffda, you were saying that you love me in your dream. it was only a dream. it's not r-"

i was cut off with her lips on mine. her arms wrapping around my neck and my hands instantly held her cheeks. benson is in the room with us but now, i don't care whether he sees or not. i pulled her towards me and she got on her knees before lifting a leg over mine and placed it down on the couch. she began straddling my laps and my hands started moving to her neck, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss.

it was getting so heated but soon enough, she pulled away and looked at me before looking down. she started playing with her fingers and i used my index finger and lifted her head up by her chin to look at me.

her cheeks turned red as she made eye contact with me. a small smile played on her lips. i returned her back a smile and she looked away from me again.

"stop being so shy, reffda. it's just me. please, look at me." i said softly.

"no, i'm not shy. i'm just confused like- you're my boss and i'm your employee and we're not supposed to be doing this, you know. isn't it wrong to be doing this? i saw one of the terms and conditions in the paper i signed for this job and saw one about not to be in a relationship when i'm working here." she rambled.

i sighed and looked at her. i've had enough of this boss and employee thing. she kept on bringing it up and i'm annoyed with it.

"that's it." i uttered before lifting her off my laps and stood on my feet.

i took long strides towards the office and looked through my drawer for the document about her employment. once i found it, i took it and brought it out of the office. i walked towards reffda and stood in front of her. benson's falling asleep on the floor and i decided to pick him up from the floor before placing him on the couch next to reffda.

i held the piece of contract in front of her face. i pinched the middle of the paper with my fingers before tearing the paper. reffda's eyes go wide and she looked at me, surprised. i flashed a grin but her face didn't change. a frown played on her face and i instantly felt guilty.

"why? are you sad because i decided to tear it? or was it because of something else?" i questioned, looking for answers.

"n-no. it's just that um- i still want to work here. i told you before right? i couldn't leave benson! now that you tore the piece of paper away, i guess i will have to move back into my apartment with vincent. i want to be with you but at the same time, i want to do my job and take care of benson." she explained, fiddling with her fingers.