twenty-three : she's back, ethan.

UPDATE !!

grayson's pov

i opened my eyes the next morning to see reffda next to me. our hands intertwined together. then, i saw the ring on her finger. it looked beautiful on itself but it looked much more stunning with the ring on her finger. i know it was kind of early but i really want to be with her for the rest of my life.

i have to protect her at all cost. the person who texted me since the day of benson's birthday, texted me again yesterday. reffda caught me and asked me about it but i'm thankful enough she didn't see the text though.

we stayed the night in the rooms of the empire state building. cameron, ethan and benson shared a room. mom and dad shared another and then, me and reffda shared one too. benson didn't bother asking me why he's going to have to stay with his aunt and uncle. in fact, he was eager to play games with the two of them.

i looked down at reffda, moving my head a little bit to kiss her forehead softly. i grabbed my phone from the side of the bed carefully, moving as slowly as possible so that i wouldn't wake reffda up. once i got my phone, i laid back down on the bed and unlocked my phone.

i had put my phone on silent so that the notifications for things wouldn't be annoying. i looked at my twitter and wow, i had like a few thousands notifications. i just scrolled down again and a picture caught my eyes. it felt like my heart just stopped for a while.

someone was hugging a guy. by the looks of the dress, i could tell that it was reffda's dress because she wore it yesterday and i couldn't forget how gorgeous she looked in that dress. my eyes started to sting a little. what is this suppose to mean? i know she would never cheat on me. i trust her. i know she wouldn't.

but who's this guy?

there were a few pictures of the guy's face and i started reading the caption of the post.

Looks like Reffda Finn, Mr Dolan's fiancée has been having a relationship with another guy while she's with him. What's going on here? Reffda was seen with the guy in the picture, Shawn Mendes, who's known to be the flight attendant of the jet for the day.

How ironic! It was the day when Mr Dolan was having his first event and his fiancée is having a date with someone. Reffda was seen to give Shawn a kiss on the cheek and Shawn kissed her on the forehead. So what's exactly going on?

Stay tuned to find out more!

tears started flowing down my cheeks. why would i believe all that's written here? i know for sure that reffda is not a bad person. she wouldn't treat me like this. she would tell me about it. maybe she would tell me later. i need an answer from her.

i felt her body shifted on the bed. i quickly wiped my tears away because i didn't want her to see me crying. i hate this, seriously. i looked down at her to see her eyes slowly fluttered open. she gave me a sleepy smile and mumbled, "morning, gray."

"morning, reffda."

no matter what she does, it still brought a smile to my face. there could be rumours going on about her right now. i still need to talk to her about it though. i'm sure she knows the shawn guy. that's why she hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

then, she just stared at me. god, no. she couldn't know that i cr-

"grayson, did you cry?" she questioned, placing a hand on my cheeks.

when she said that, another tear started falling from my eyes. after that, i just continued crying.

"grayson, hey. it's okay. just let it all out. i don't know what happen but i'm always here for you, okay? i won't force you to tell me what happen but if you're ready, then you tell me, alright?"she questioned, pulling me to her.