nineteen : most romantic way to eat ice cream

update !!! enjoy !

sunshine is going to be 12 weeks old in my tummy soon and we are going for a checkup today. grayson's sending me to the hospital. and since he is excited because he got to be sunshine's dad, he told me that he wants to be there for every checkup from now on.

as i got dressed, i can see that a tiny, just a tiny, little bump was forming and i smiled to myself. sunshine is my baby. i'm carrying sunshine in my tummy. i'm sure sunshine will be a nice person when she grows up. she? why am i thinking that sunshine is a girl? is it the kind of thing that mothers get when they're pregnant?

the smile on my face grew wider. if sunshine's a girl, i know that benson will do anything to protect her from any harm. because benson is always very protective. i mean you have seen how much he cares about me when i vomited.

benson is currently sitting on my bed, watching some videos on my phone. his birthday is coming up soon and grayson and i planned to have a party for him. we are going to invite mom and thomas. not forgetting, all of grayson's family members. we have a theme for his birthday. since his favourite show is mickey mouse, we decided to have a mickey mouse themed party for him.

all of his cousins will be dressed as one of the mickey mouse characters. the best dressed will be the winner. benson will of course be dressing up as mickey mouse.

"benson, c'mon. we need to leave now." i said, looking at him from the mirror.

he looked up and nodded his head. he got off the bed and walked up to me with my phone in his hand. he stretched out his arms and i picked him up. i carried the handbag that i'm bringing before walking to the door. when the door opened, grayson was leaning against the wall.

he looked up and smiled. then, he saw me carrying benson.

"why are you carrying him? you're pregnant. you shouldn't be carrying him." he scolded but his voice was gentle.

he took benson away from me before i could even say a word to him. one of his arm was carrying benson while his free hand held my hand. with that, we walked down the stairs and left the house.

benson was starting to feel okay sitting at the back seat on his own. so, i don't have to sit with him anymore.

in the car, there was only sounds coming from benson's video player and soft music from the radio. grayson's hand was in mine and the other on the steering wheel. every minute, i will catch him looking at me and there will be this smile on his face. a very huge one.

"why are you smiling so big, grayson? you're happy because?" i asked, tilting my head, looking at him.

"i'm going to an appointment with my girlfriend and see our baby. i mean, it's technically not mine but sunshine is going to have my last name. who cares if it's mine or not? i'm just so happy i'm going to get a new child!" he exclaimed.

each word he said, i know that it held meaning behind it. he's so happy that he will be getting another child. i know that sunshine is not his child but i'm giving him full consent for him to be sunshine's dad. he's happy, that's all i want.

"thank you, grayson. for being excited on having sunshine as your child. i didn't think that you will stay and want to help me. i thought you wouldn't want to be a part of sunshine's life and mine anymore. but here we are, on our way to see sunshine on the little screen in the hospital." i said, thankful as i wiped a tear that rolled down my cheek.

"i'm happy to be part of sunshine's life. sunshine, benson and you mean a lot to me. i will never ever leave you. i'm excited because this will the first i'm seeing a baby from the screen. i-i didn't manage to go for benson's be-because i didn't even know that h-his mom was p-pregnant with him in her tummy." he stuttered, voice cracking.