twenty-four : no, it's okay, martin.

picture up there / on the side is martin

anyways, DOUBLE UPDATE!! 

enjoy, lovelies!!

"here's your sonogram and your vitamins. remember my advice, alright? don't do too much work that can stress you out. you still have around fifteen to twenty weeks before sunshine joins you in this world and i'm sure you want her to be healthy." doctor harries said, giving me a smile.

"yeah. thanks, doctor. see you again." i responded, smiling back at him.

i stood up and took the sonogram and the vitamins. i gave doctor harries one last smile before walking out of the door. i walked to my bodyguard and also my driver, martin. grayson finally confirmed that he wanted martin to take care of me whenever i go out. grayson doesn't allow me to drive so he made martin drive too.

when martin saw me, he gave me a smile before nodding his head and said, "miss finn."

"hey, martin. can you bring me to my mom's? we have to pick her up and then, go to the boutique. grayson had showed you the direction to my mom's, right?" i questioned.

"yes, he did. and yes, i can bring you there, miss finn." he said sincerely.

"thank you, martin."

"no problem, miss finn."

i like martin. he's a nice guy. even though he has a lot of tattoos on his body, people might see him as a bad guy. but never judge a book by it's cover. martin is different from other bodyguards. most bodyguards doesn't smile but he does. and his smile is very charming.

he is also very kind. he was never rude to grayson from what i heard from grayson. he's very polite and he always obey what was being told to do. aside from that, he has girls ogling over him but he doesn't seem to care about them. from the first time i saw him, i feel like we have a connection. we just clicked.

he walked me to the car and opened the back door for me to get in. he got in the driver's seat and started the car before pulling out from the parking lot. i took a quick picture of the sonogram for grayson and sent it to him. within ten seconds, i received a facetime call from grayson.

i answered his call. his face popped out on the screen and he waved at me with a wide grin.

"hello, reffda! i saw the picture that you sent. oh my god, sunshine's so big already. i can't wait to see him or her!" he exclaimed, not even stopping for me to say hi back to him.

"well, hello, grayson. yeah, sunshine's big already and so is my tummy.  i just want to get her out. i feel so breathless when i walk too much some time. it's killing me." i huffed.

"hey, don't say that, babe. that's our child. well, not mine technically but sunshine's gonna have my last name. so it's counted that she is my child." he rambled.

"yes, it's our baby, grayson. our little sunshine." i responded with a smile.

"yeah, our little sunshine." he smiled adoringly. "so where are you heading to now?"

"we're going to pick my mom up from home and then, go to the boutique to search for a wedding dress. for our wedding." i said, grinning.

"oh! will i get to see you in them?" he questioned with a pout.

"as much as i would love to give in to the pout, nope, you will not see me in them. you'll have to wait till the day of our wedding. i can't wait, grayson. to be your wife. to be the one you spend the rest of your life with." i responded as my eyes started to well up.

"no, no. don't cry, my love. yeah, in a short while, you're gonna be my wife and i will be the luckiest man on earth to be able to have you as my wife." he said. "have you had lunch yet?"