thirty-three : you're my first friend!

i woke up with an arm around my shoulder and my head laid against my husband's hard and bare chest. a smile formed on my lips to see him snoring lightly. i kissed his chest and laid my head back down on him. my finger started drawing lightly on his skin.

today's the day that shawn's coming. i'm so excited to see him. grayson had to go to work today, unfortunately. it would be nice to have grayson with us. i'm thankful that indigo didn't cry in the middle of the night. she slept throughout the night.

shawn's boyfriend is also coming with him. i could only stay at home and not go anywhere because grayson doesn't let me go out. he thinks that i'm still in pain from giving birth to indigo. it didn't hurt that much anymore. but it's okay. shawn's going to be here for a week.

"good morning, wifey." grayson suddenly said, making me gasp a little.

"oh, hey. good morning, grayson." i greeted back.

i was about to get out of the bed when he pulled me back down and hovered above my body.

"where do you think you're going?" he questioned with a hint of amusement.

"get off, you jerk. i have to go see our children." i rolled my eyes playfully at him.

"oh, i'm a jerk now?"

"yes, get off." i said, trying to sound firm but failed horribly.

he started chuckling and i couldn't help but smile. he started lowering down his body to mine and his eyes were only staring into mine. they moved to my lips then back to my eyes. our lips almost touch when cries were heard from the baby monitor.

"indigo, do you have to cry now?" grayson groaned.

i slapped his chest and pushed him off of me.

"and you said you want more kids." i retorted, rolling my eyes at him. "i'm going to go to her. you go take a shower. you have work today."

"true. i wish i could just stay at home with you and our kids. shawn's coming today, isn't he? with his boyfriend too?" he asked to which i nodded my head. "make sure they keep their hands to themselves."

"grayson, they're gay. i mean, shawn is but his boyfriend is bi." i shrugged.

"okay, be careful of his boyfriend then."

"i don't have to. i know that they love each other a lot so there's nothing to worry about." i assured him. "why am i still here? i'm gonna go to indigo now. bye."

"she's always leaving me like this." he said softly, not wanting me to actually hear his words but i heard them clearly.

i giggled before walking to indigo's room, pushing the door open. she was still crying and i quickly walked up to her and lifted her up in my arms. i bounced myself as i tried to calm my baby down.

"are you hungry, sunshine? do you want milk?" i asked, looking down at indigo.

she cried harder so i assumed that she's hungry since she hadn't had anything in the middle of the night. i kissed her forehead softly before sitting down on the sofa to feed her. as usual, i lifted up my shirt so that she could drink her milk. a reminder to myself to pump some milk in a bottle. my breasts were getting sore from her sucking on it.

i looked down to see her drinking quickly.

"you're really hungry, huh?"

she replied me with a small sound with her mouth still attached to me. i smiled fondly at her. the door opened slightly and i saw benson's head peeking into the room. a smile formed on his face as he quickly rushed over to the two of us.