eight : can you sing fow me, weffda?

UPDATE!! SHITTY CHAPTER HAHA anyways enjoy!

i opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times. i remembered that i was sitting down when i fall asleep but now, i was lying down. i was facing someone's chest. i was scared to look up, to find out who the person is. his arm was wrapped around my waist. slowly, i let my eyes wander up to the person's face.

i gasped softly when i find grayson sleeping next to me. i wanted to get out of his grip so badly. i tried moving a little but he tightened his arms around me. i took this opportunity to examine his face. he looked better than he did yesterday.

i was pretty sure he was shocked and heartbroken. he just lost his girlfriend that he used to love and he didn't know about freya abusing benson until yesterday. i know that in his heart, he still doesn't know how to forgive himself considering he let freya stay with benson.

i tried moving a little, so that i can sit up and check on benson. but he just continued tightening his arms and mumbled, "don't move, reffda. i'm comfortable."

what does he mean by that? he's comfortable sleeping with his own employee? employee and employer do not sleep together. we shouldn't be in this position. it is too much. i shouldn't even be in his arms. the only arms i should be in is cameron.

but why? why do i feel as if i am safer being in grayson's arms? why do i feel like grayson is my boyfriend and not cameron? why is grayson cuddling me? why am i feeling this way?

so many questions came into my mind but none of it could be answered. i'm not sure whether i want to know the answers to my own question. i really want to get out of his grasp right now. i slowly tried to turn my body around. now, my back was facing him.

i started moving as slowly as i could. i kept on moving. i thought grayson wouldn't even wake up but he did. he groaned quietly. i looked in front of me and pretend that i was sleeping. then, i heard grayson snore again.

i moved again. all of a sudden, i was being moved. when i opened my eyes, i see grayson hovering above me. my hands were pinned above my head. my heart started beating loudly. i wasn't sure what to do. he let out a sigh before letting go of my hands but he didn't move.

"why did you move? i was so comfortable. before today, i hadn't had a comfortable and peaceful sleep this past few days." he uttered with a pout.

"sorry, i wanted to check on benson." i lied.

"you're lying."

"what? no!"

"i know when you lie, reffda. you will blink your eyes a couple of times. don't think that i didn't notice that about you. even in high school, on one of the days when i asked you out, you blinked your eyes saying you needed to do house chores. i saw you at the diner near our school." he explained. "maybe now i find out why benson always falls asleep when he's in your arms. you are that comfortable."

i stared at him eyes wide. how did he notice this small little thing about me? i didn't think that he would notice anything. but he did. and i know that i was that comfy.

"n-no! d-don't hurt me anymore!"

grayson and i looked at each other before directing our gaze at benson. grayson quickly got off from me. i quickly sat up and went straight next to benson's side. he was sweating. his lips were quivering. there were tears rolling down from his closed eyes.

"benson, wake up. you're having a dream. benson!" grayson tried to wake him up as he shook benson's small body a little.

soon, his eyes were wide open. he quickly sat up and hugged grayson. grayson had tears in his eyes and i feel like crying at this sight. benson is still having nightmares from the abuse that freya had been giving him. he was scared. i don't even know how he would be able to grow up, remembering about the horrible abuse.