Chap 5

~Lakota~

I should feel terrible for what I've done. To mate with two men at the same time behind each other's back. I was a slut, that I knew for sure. At the moment I was hidden in the edge of the forest under the trees watching Connor and Teagan training out in the back yard with Cyrus's instructions. Constance was there too but she was halfheartedly sparing with Asher the beta's son. All they were doing was giving each other goo-goo eyes and cuddles every time they ended up in each other's arms. My eyes moved over Cyrus as he barked out orders and I felt my ears lay back at the warm feeling in my stomach. His dark brown hair was highlighted in the sun, he was dressed in unusual casual clothes today, just jeans and a white t-shirt no cargo pants but he was still wear his black boots. His muscles were straining against the fabric of his shirt and his arms were rippling with them as he moved his arm pointing out Connors mistakes every so often.

I whimpered throwing my paw over my nose as I eyed his every move. He was gorgeous, he always has been but before the reason I never pushed our mating was because I didn't know a thing about it. I still don't really know the ins and outs of mating but I know once you've bit your mate there is no going back.

I sighed, and now I have two.

I didn't know if it was normal or not to have two mates but since I've never seen anyone so far have two mates I'm guessing not so much.

I didn't know where Gale was at the moment but I could feel he was still on the pack grounds. His father was talking with the Alpha about this upcoming war with my 'parents' and everyone was on edge. I knew that if I ever saw them I would tear them apart for what they did to me and Teagan. I glanced out to watch Teagan trade blows with Cyrus now and saw how experienced he was in fighting.

I've watched him before back in Cairngorm where they had trained. I saw how disturbed he was and leery of everyone, he would attack anyone who approached him. Cyrus especially had the rough end of it since he was the one who had to gain Teagan's trust and was attacked constantly. He came in our room multiple times with a cut here or a fracture there.

He was weary and trust was so far from his vocabulary. I do remember always wanting to go to him and comfort him the best I could. I felt like we were similar in a lot of ways, being held against our will and no way to trust anyone. But now I observed him and saw the relaxed posture that was seeping into his form now and the easy way he fought with the others like it was fun instead of survival. I know that my parents did this to him, he was tortured to the point of insanity and they let that happen to him over some stupid stone!

I'd kill them!

"Wow, I can feel the blood lust coming off you in waves Lakot." Gale's soft husky voice whispered in my ear making them flicker at the feel of his breath.

I turned my head to see him laying on his side beside me using his hand to prop his head up.

I had the overwhelming urge to lick his face but I held back out of respect of Cyrus since he was only a few feet away and I knew that the two weren't on good terms, especially Cyrus. He felt betrayed by Gale and my mating. I closed my eyes with flickers of guilt but it went away quickly when Gale combed his fingers through my fur and I growled a purr.

"You're the softest wolf I'd ever touched." He whispered and brought his face close to me and kissed my muzzle.

My tail thumped hard against the ground as he nuzzled his face in my neck.

"I just want to sink my fangs into you" my eyes rolled back at the image that entered my mind.

Please do.

"So tell me mate, why are you always in this form. I was hoping for a little skin to skin time." His voice rumbled against me and my stomach tightened in anticipation.