Chapter 14 Sample

~Lakota~

"Alright lazy bones, time to get up and have some fun today!" Gale's voice was loud and cheerful as he came rushing into the room. I groaned as I snuggled closer to the warm body surrounding me.

"Go die in a hole somewhere, Gale." Cyrus growled roughly with sleep as he tightened his arms around me.

"Nah, I'm good on that but it's 2 pm and time to get up!" with lightning fast moves he threw the covers off to the ground.

"Get up!" and then he was out of the room with hysterical laughter.

I couldn't help the small smile at his childish behavior.

"I'm gunna kill him" Cyrus muttered into the pillow. I moved my head up to look at him,

"He's just trying to brighten the mood."

"Or ruin good sleep" he bit moodily. Sighing he pulled his head from the pillow and looked down at me. His beautiful blue eyes staring at me softly.

"What?"

"Nothing" and without any further talk he leaned down and pressed his warm lips to mine gently. My surprise only lasted for a second before I relaxed into him. All too soon he pulled away, his mouth only a few inches from mine.

"Good evening Lakota" he chuckled.

"Good evening" I laughed. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: make sure you read it.. it's important. 

This is a sample of whats to come. I just know you guys are gunna hate me for this buuuuuut... I was asked this year by someone if I wanted to join this website called Inkitt. So after long deliberation and a lot of procrastination, I said yes lol. The reason why there is just a sample of this chap is that I'm a cruel wench (Muhahahaha!) lol jk. No, the real reason is because to write on the other website my chapters must be uploaded on there a week in advance. I know you all led busy lives and this announcement won't matter much because by the time you realized I've uploaded, a week has already past and you've read it on here. So don't fret it will be on here no matter what. Wattpad is home to me and you are my pack and will get be my loves forever ⊂(♡⌂♡)⊃. 

But to those who are impatient like me and would like your stuff early, I'm letting you know that it will be first available there.  Also chapter 14 has been uploaded already and is on inkitt just waiting for you to find it! So just go on and click the external link below, just above the comment bar or you can go to my about me boi and read that horrible thing I call an announcement and click the link I provided there. 

I hope you can all forgive me for being such a tease I  love you all my fluffy pups. Live happy lives and click links that take you to amazing places (My story cough cough). lol 

And yes Inkitt is free to join and ad free.  

Robokitt =^.^=

P.S the new chapter is pretty steamy (ノ・_-)☆(Wink Wink)