004

I was sitting next to Harry on his couch, the both of us staring out the window as we ate our plates of sticky figgy pudding while I scootched closer, making him bring his knee up to slowly push me away with it against my leg as I munched on my pu...

I was sitting next to Harry on his couch, the both of us staring out the window as we ate our plates of sticky figgy pudding while I scootched closer, making him bring his knee up to slowly push me away with it against my leg as I munched on my pudding.

It was delicious if I do say so myself and definitely not lacking in any flavor whatsoever which I should've known since I made it with lots of love... and lots and lots of sugar.

"Wanna see which raindrop will fall faster?" I asked with a hidden smile, bringing my legs up on the couch while eating my dessert as we both stared out the water pattering down against the slightly fogged, glass window since it started raining.

"That's stupid." Harry replied with a bored expression, our eyes glued to the window as he brought the fork of pudding to his mouth, chewing slowly while I contemplated which rain drop to bet on.

"I pick that one." I continued, reaching out and pointing at a really fat rain drop that was slowly making its way down the glass.

Oh you go raindrop.

"And yours can be that one." I added, wanting to count him in and picking an equally fat drop that was besides mine so it was fair as we intensely watched them both race down the glass, Harry's raindrop running down faster than mine and reaching the bottom first.

I brought my lips inward, not saying anything and hoping Harry wasn't paying attention before I heard a throaty chuckle besides me.

I turned my head to him, seeing a dimpled smirk on his face as he glanced up from his plate of pudding to look at me.

"I win." He said, sticking his tongue out at me with a serious expression before getting up from the couch with his empty plate, walking to the kitchen and leaving me sitting there with a small smile as I took the time to look around his flat.

It was like an Ikea living room set, although there was no personalization to any of the furnitures, any small knick knacks that showed that an actual person lived here.

Harry even had these white picture frames around his place with no actual picture in it that still had the measurements of how big the frame was right in the middle.

"You done?" Harry's monotone voice emanated from behind me as he approached the couch, the plate he was holding before replaced with a black expensive looking laptop as he peered down at me.

"Oh, almost sorry." I reassured him, quickly shoveling the last of my pudding into my mouth.

"Good, the sooner you finish the food the sooner you leave." He said, making my eyes widen as I froze mid chew, a fork of dessert hovering in front of my mouth.

Harry watched me with hooded eyes as I began to slow my chewing, now with only one small chunk of food left on my fork until I was completely done.