021

Spencer had to be one of my favorite clients I had guarded so far.

He was very talkative like me and didn't seem bothered by my uppity, energetic personality despite my job of protecting him.

I was laying down in my bed, the suite we were in containing three rooms, one for each of us as I stared up at the ceiling, headphones in my ear.

"You are a goddess. Your body, is a temple." The calming, smooth voice going through my ears reiterated as I blinked at the ceiling.

"I am a goddess. My body is a temple." I repeated, thoroughly enjoying the self help audio I had downloaded onto my phone before Harry entered the room, making me take my earbuds off as he closed the door shut behind him, his dark eyes trained on me as I sat myself up when he approached me.

We hadn't talked all day due to the fact he was still pretending not to know any ounce of English as I smiled up at him, confused as to why he was here but happy nonetheless, especially when he sat and laid himself on my bed next to me, arms crossed and gaze trained on the ceiling above.

I pursed my lips in thought, wanting to talk to him but deciding against it since he seemed pretty irritated at the moment.

Now sitting up with him laying down next to me I put my earbuds back in, about to play the recording before I felt a tug on my cord, making me look back to find Harry staring at me with a brooding expression as he continued to tug on the wire.

"Pay attention to me." Harry requested in his monotone voice, making a wide smile slowly spread across my face at how adorable he was acting as he continued to tug on my cord until I took my earphones off, bringing all my attention on him.

"Did you come here just to spend time with me?" I questioned with a grin, watching a hint of emotion flicker over his stone cold expression before he looked back up at the ceiling.

"I'm not answering you." He simply retorted, looking extremely annoyed making me let out a small laugh as I peered down at him.

"See, you missed me bothering you." I couldn't help but tease, playfully scrunching my nose at him as he slowly turned his head to me to send me a blank look.

Harry surprised me when he suddenly grabbed the side of my thigh with his large hand, his tatted thumb running against the material of my pants making me burn up as if it was skin on skin contact while he studied my reaction with hooded eyes, grabbing my necklace and tugging me to his lips.

I immediatly obliged, my hands framing his face as he kept his finger hooked around the chain of my necklace, keeping my mouth to his as he parted my lips with his tongue, making me let out a shakey breath before he took full control, becoming impatient with a persistent grunt and flipping us so he was over me on my bed.

"The rules between us are right, there's a reason why assassin's can't have a relationship," He breathed against my mouth and despite the objections that left his slightly swollen lips that captured mine in a passionate kiss, his warm hands continued to wander around my body, gently groping whatever bare skin he could touch, leaving teasing trails of his fingertips under my shirt as I panted beneath him.

"I usually have all my attention on the mission, but I'm being easily distracted." Harry breathed with a husky exhale, finding my bra strap under my slipping, baggy, shirt, tracing it with dark eyes before he tugged it down to hang on the side of my arm, exposing more of my skin for him to lower his head and kiss and suck on as I whimpered, biting my lip to keep whatever moan was threatening to come out.

"M-maybe, maybe we shouldn't because I don't, I don't want you to get in trouble..." I swallowed, my heart beating erratically underneath his pierced lips that seemed to savor whatever skin he could make contact with as I tangled my fingers into his soft locks of brown hair.