015

AN: Merry late Christmas you guys. I promise I will answer back to all your sweet wishes and comments you left on my message board when I leave the Philippines on Tuesday. Right now I just want to spend as much time as I can with my relatives here because Idk when I'll see them again.

(btw if you don't celebrate Christmas than happy monday!)

I can't go online unless I have wifi so I try to squeeze in some writing and getting a chapter done whenever I'm in a car on my notes in my cell and then after a long day with family I come back to the hotel at about midnight and post what I have for you guys.

Just trying to balance my time with my family and my internet fam lmao. Love you!

By gosh was I furious.

Oooh I was going to do bad things to Harry if I saw him again- like step on the back of his shoes while he's walking, or purposely bump into him without saying sorry.

I know, I'll reach out and mess up his brown hair and he'll get annoyed but I wouldn't care.

He deserved messed up hair.

After all he had no right- I mean I just couldn't come up with any explanation as to why Harry would tranquilize my friends and I don't even want to think about how the most skilled and dangerous assassin in our agency knew where I'd be.

"The big bad wolf made Red Riding Hood trust him, promising her friendship when all he wanted to do was gobble her and her poor grandma up." I told the audience of kids who watched me with wide eyes as I brought my arms up, my hands forming into claws like a monster before I subtly smiled at their intrigued expressions, readjusting my red hood.

Waiting for a moment, I cleared my throat when Edgar didn't come out to play his role as the wolf while the children waited with expectant looks on their round faces.

"Big bad wolf." I repeated under my breath, shifting my gaze from the kids to the storage shed near me where he last was before sending my audience a small smile as I slowly inched closer to the door, wondering why he wasn't following his cue.

"Psst, Edgar." Keeping my voice to a low whisper I cracked the door open to check up on him, only for someone much taller, and much broader than my fellow actor to stop me as Harry appeared at the door, dressed in the big bad wolf attire with the scruffy side burns that seemed to go perfectly with his brown pushed up hair, wolf ears, all black clothes and an abundance of fake fur over his hands and arms.

I was absolutely right.

Harry did look cute with little furry wolf ears on his head.

Darn him.

There was nothing I could do but gawk up at him like a fish out of water, opening and closing my mouth with so much to say yet no words coming out as I held my ground.

It was when I heard muffled screaming from behind Harry that I finally noticed Edgar naked in only his boxers tied with a bunch of rope and tape over his mouth on the floor as he silently pleaded for help with his wide, frightened eyes.

"Edgar," I gasped in shock before snapping my gaze back to Harry and narrowing my eyes at him as he kept his menacingly collected expression, stopping me from advancing towards Edgar.

"Careful little red," Harry warned, lowering his head as my shoulders went rigid at his close proximity.

"Wouldn't want to break character and scare off the kids." He reminded me in a deep, even, voice making me glare
at him in response before I took a quick glance back at the children who were staring at me with wide curious eyes, the door blocking Harry from their vision.