028

AN: I'm laughing, you guys are so used to me updating frequently that two days I don't update it feels like it's been years I can't

I listened to the Lorde song at the top while writing this.

"There were four of us," Spencer began, sitting down on the ground of the abandoned warehouse with me when I had fallen to my knees in complete shock of the memory that had flashed of Harry.

Harry was the man, one of the assassins who had tortured me as a child.

"We were different. We were advanced super human assassins created by a secret agency that promised a new era of indestructible agents. Agents that had special abilities others couldn't obtain naturally. We were experiments," Spencer continued, darting his tongue out to wet his lips as he squinted out at the daylight through the shattered windows.

"There were more of us, we were all orphans being tested and injected like lab rats to see if our bodies could sustain these powers. The four of us were the only ones that survived out of a hundred patients." He informed, a shiver running down my back as I remembered the empty, gray facility in my dreams and its never ending hallways.

"I was the youngest, Agent 4. Gifted with the ability of speed and agility. You were the second youngest, Agent 3, gifted with incredible intelligence, nothing short of a genius although there was some struggle with your power and mine but we'll get to that later on. Agent 2 was this cold, British, twenty year old woman, I was always kind of jealous of her since she had the ability to see premonitions. She could see visions of different possible futures, although she didn't know which one would be the one to come true. She really hated you." He said, laughing at the memory of Agent's 2 distaste to me, glancing and quickly dropping the reminiscent smile on his face when he saw my serious expression as I hugged my knees to my chest.

Spencer awkwardly cleared his throat, looking away.

"Right, anyways," He let out a breath of air, thinking back to where he left off.

"Agent 1, a tall, intimidating Italian twenty three year old who scared the absolute living shit out of me when I was younger -think you can guess who that is?" He raised his brow at me as I simply pressed my lips in a tight line, only nodding and rubbing my arms for comfort.

"Well, Agent 1, or should I say Harry since that's what he renamed himself was the best and most powerful out of all of us. He didn't just have one ability, he had two." Spencer sighed with a shake of his head, laying down and propping himself up with his elbows.

"Harry could know exactly what would make someone tick and snap, he knew how to get into people's minds in a matter of seconds, knowing their deepest darkest secrets and fears which was one of the reasons why he was in charge for torturing any prisoners the agency had. But even that was nothing compared to his other ability." He explained before locking gazes with mine.