034

Update: Harry had just finished telling Malu about his and her past together. At the age of eight Harry had saved her from a mysterious, government agency trying to drain her of all emotions. In the process he wipes away her memory and gives her the ability to see color. He then leaves her under an agency that he trusts will take cares of her and attempts to avoid her, only to come back on her 25th birthday with newfound feelings. Now we are back to the present and Malu's point of view.

AN: Lmao I know I said this story will be over soon but then I looked at my journal where I hand write the plot of all my stories and the biggest conflict hasn't even come up yet so we have around ten chapters left.

Harry looked at me.

I looked back at Harry.

By the time he had finished his fascinating past I had managed to disinfect and bandage up Spencer who lay asleep, resting on my couch while Harry and I sat on my living room floor.

I slowly crawled to Harry with squinted eyes, his body stiff and his well built frame propped by the back of his elbows before I was finally in front of him, studying his face before I gently cupped his chin in my hand.

He kept silence even when I gently turned his head one way, observing his sharp jawline and youthful glow in awe before turning it another way while he eyed me with wide, confused green eyes, his skin slightly flushed and warm under my touch.

"You look so young..." I muttered under my breath in pure amazement, squishing his beautiful face together then stretching it, then squishing it again so his pierced lips were bunched together and his nose was adorabely scrunched while I poked at his defined cheek bones.

"My goodness." I continued in a hushed exhale of wonder as he attempted to slowly lean away from my prying hands, taking ahold of my wrists  and shaking his head away from my reach as I blinked at him, wide eyed and stunned by his explanation.

"I don't expect you to just accept this all at once neona- Malu." Harry corrected himself when he saw the slightly uncomfortable expression on my face at the nickname.

It's not that I was mad or sad about this, I was just stunned and when given information like this it's hard to process.

I didn't say anything to him for a moment, just lowered my gaze along with my hands as he patiently waited for me before I finally spoke up again.

"I just need some time." Hoping the reassurance in my soft voice would ease him I looked up to find him staring back at me with understanding.

Sending him a weak smile I squeezed his large tattooed hand in mine and I could tell by the apprehensive look in his green eyes he wanted to say more but chose to keep silent.

"So that's why," I suddenly spoke up, catching his intense gaze as I looked at the space between us for bringing my attention to our intwined hands.

"You always called me a child and had to stop yourself from getting close to me, always trying to keep a distance between us. It's why you were always so mad and frustrated, you were never mad at me, you were mad at yourself for feeling this way towards me." I said my thoughts out loud, piecing everything together while Harry stayed deadly quiet, his jaw tightening from my peripheral vision before I looked at him.

"Do you still see me as a child?" I asked with a slightly pained look on my doubtful face as he released a slow exhale, green eyes boring into mine.

"If I still saw you as a child I wouldn't have done what I did to you," He calmly replied, a collected expression etched over his masculine features as he gazed at me, making me pull my hand away, fingers slipping past his as I hugged myself and rubbed my arms, not knowing how to feel.