035

AN: Pic of who I imagine as Malu at the top.
Estimation of end of story: Ch. 42?¿??

This chapter as the next will just be to set up everything and prepare you for HELL -I mean what's to come next. I'm just following the plot I wrote and remember, every scene I write is never JUST a filler, or a smut scene is never just a smut scene. There's always a purpose for the plot. (no smut in this chapter tho btw)

"Fight me!" Spencer screamed at Harry.

"I'm trying but you keep hiding behind Malu." Harry responded with a monotone voice, waiting with an almost bored look as Spencer stayed put behind me, his large hands over my shoulders as he peeked over to glare at Harry.

"I meant let's fight at a distance..." Spencer proposed, causing Harry to make a face at his suggestion.

"Then what's the point-"

"I will verbally abuse the fuck out of you is the point." Spencer straightened behind me, one hand leaving my shoulder to furiously point at Harry who simply rolled his eyes in response to the harmless threat.

"Spencer," Harry addressed with a cold tone, taking a step forward causing Spencer to duck fast behind me for protection.

"Malu." Spencer noted me in alarm, hugging me for comfort as he eyed Harry who approached us.

"Harry." I warned in disapproval, guarding Spencer with a protective look.

All three of us fell silent, a wave of deja vu suddenly hitting us.

Odd how it was almost the same routine even as we grew older, with Spencer hiding, me protecting, and Harry aiming to fight.

Almost.

My eyes locked firmly with Harry's expressive green ones that contradicted his void, stone like expression before he finally spoke.

"I'm not mad." He claimed in a dismissive tone, making my shoulders relax before I let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh good, cause I really want to hug you." I confessed with a small hopeful smile, walking over and wrapping my arms around his hard, toned waist in a welcoming hug as I immediatly felt his arms wind around my waist to keep me against him, the quick beats of his heart one of the very few signs that I knew he enjoyed our embraces as much as I did as he buried his face into my hair, inhaling slowly with content.

Spencer coughed.

"Where did you go?" I couldn't help but ask, breaking away to look up at him as I gripped onto the ends of his jacket as he placed his tattooed underneath my chin, tilting my face up to look at him before he playfully squished my face together.

"Had to get you your birthday present, took me longer than expected but I wanted it to be good enough for you." He responded with a thoughtful expression, his tongue darting out to wet his pierced lips as my eyes widened before I brought my hands to my face, pulling back with excitement and smiling at Spencer and Harry.

I had totally forgotten that my birthday was in a few days with all the commotion of finding Spencer, Harry's reveal of our past and his disappearance.

"Already ahead of that actually." Spencer chimed in with a cocky grin, catching my attention as he held up a large ticket-like piece of paper, straightening it in front of me as I squealed and leaned closer to it with curiousity.

"Coupon for free meals at that really sweet Indian buffet down the street for a whole year, got a few connections." He ran a hand through his tossled dirty blonde hair, showing me the paper as I squealed with joy, attacking him in a hug as he smiled under my attention.