018

"I was originally planning to buy you something from here for Christmas since I know you like these things," Harry began, the both of us looking up at the big Victoria's Secret letters as the scent of fruity perfumes and discount sales enticed me to come in.

"But everytime I went in by myself I didn't know what I was doing and everyone kept staring." He grumbled, crossing his tattooed arms over his broad chest in annoyance, glaring at the lingerie store while I admired it with wide, eager eyes.

"Ah! Let's go in!" I couldn't hold in my excitement any longer, grabbing Harry's wrist and dragging him inside like a child with their mother at a candy shop as he reluctantly followed me in.

The second he stepped foot inside the store every head in the room turned, the women gasping and idly gawking at Harry -which I didn't blame them for.

Not only was it rare to see a guy wander in Victoria's Secret but Harry had to be one of the most attractive males on the planet period, coupled with his brooding expression, well built frame, pierced lips and brows, and tattooed skin, the sight of him gingerly holding up a baby pink bra was almost a comedic sight to see.

"Ohhh that's super cute! And look at this, I really like the bow on this one but the lace lining on this one is sooo pretty." I cooed with delight, shaking the fancy bras in both of my hands as Harry's heavy gaze shifted between the two in my grasp with a slightly confused expression.

"I don't care." He simply responded with an uninterested expression, trying to hide a thong behind his back when he saw that my attention was on him.

I lowered the undergarments in my hands win thought before I blinked and began to slowly nod in understanding.

"You're so right," I said in determination before approaching him.

"We need to get something that really says power and control!" I exclaimed in realization, looking around searching for the perfect pair of lingerie as Harry closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Need any help miss?" A woman in all black offered, her brown hair pulled back into a messy bun as she smiled at me before she brought her gaze to Harry, her dark eyes widening in recognition as he stiffened by my side.

"Oh my! You're that handsome Italian man who came in here a week ago." She gasped when she saw Harry as I turned to look at him while he kept his menacing green eyes on her.

"No. I'm not." He grit out in obvious irritation.

"You are! I'd remember your devilishly good looking face anywhere, you were looking at a matching pair of black lace bra and panties right? Then you asked for my help." She continued to remind him as Harry glared at her.

"No."

"Remember, you asked me what kind of undergarments would look good on your girlfriend who was more on the cute side but could pull of the sexy look as well-"

"I did not call her my girlfriend I said she was a friend, cazzo. And it wasn't me!" Harry snapped at her with impatience, his booming voice quieting the entire store as everyone turned to stare at us while he narrowed his eyes at the shocked worker.

I watched him with a thoughtful expression, finding it cute thay he went through all this trouble for me as I placed a supportive hand over his toned arm.

"We're not together," I began with a light laugh, knowing it bothered Harry when people assumed we were in a relationship as the customers nearby began to whisper with hopes of catching his attention now that they knew he was single as the worker nodded with a smile.

"Oh, so you must be the special friend then." The woman grinned in acknowledgement, looking over at me as my eyes widened at the name she had given me.