024

AN: Not edited so I apologize in advance for any mistakes.  I tend to type really fast.

There was only one thing to do as I heard the slow beat of the sexual music surrounding me, surrounding us while Harry's cold, dark gaze remained on me.

I took a deep breath, refusing to look away from him as I took steady steps towards him while he kept his arms crossed over his broad chest.

He kept his green eyes on my face despite the others who stared mostly at my body, the other people around us disappearing and fading into the background while my racing heart fell in rhythm with the sound of my heels clicking against the floor as I approached him.

"You think she's gonna use the leg over shoulder technique?" I heard Cherry whisper behind me to the other girls in wonder.

"As a starter move? Of course not. She's gonna do the hip swing then grind." Maggie hissed back.

By the time I approached me he sat up with more interest, keeping his blank gaze on me and no longer slumping back.

Even though I saw no recognition in his piercing eyes, I wasn't scared as I sat on myself down on his lap, straddling his toned body and situating my hands firmly on his broad shoulders, our faces only inches away as we stared intensely at one another.

Harry made no move to touch me, no move to hold my waist as he even put his arms up against the back of the sofa, emphasizing how uninterested he was before I blinked at him one more time with a serious expression.

His challenging gaze flickered down to my lips, the only feature he could see on my face as I brought them up ever so slightly in a sad, tender smile, catching his attention before I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned forward, placing my cheek over his shoulder and hugging him.

I had surprised him, surprised everyone in the room as I felt their stunned stares on us but I didn't care.

Harry's body was tense under mine, obviously not expecting a hug as I held him tighter, my hands fisting the fabric of his expensive black suit in anxiety.

Remember me, you have to know it's me...

The first skin on skin contact made me jump a little before my body relaxed against his as I felt his large, warm hand over my bare back, at first lightly skimming my body before firmly pressing against it until his arms were fully wrapped around me, hugging me back.

There was a collection of gasps that sounded around the entire room, shocked that I was the first girl that Harry had touched since he arrived at the club as I closed my eyes, enjoying his warm embrace while he buried his face into my shoulder, breathing me in.

I swear in that moment, it was just the two of us.

He knew.

"What the hell is this? Harry wants a lap dance not a fucking hug what kind of stripper are you." The stranger who was seated besides us growled in outrage as I pressed myself further against Harry's chest, screwing my eyes shut with a frown when I heard the man stand behind me, getting closer knowing he was about to reach out to yank me away.

One of Harry's hands left my body, shooting out and immediatly grabbing the man's wrist before he could touch me, making me open my eyes at the sound of how hard he was gripping as I turned around to find the man paralyzed with fear.

Harry slowly brought his head up from my shoulder in an almost eery manner as he glared at the man with unblinking eyes.

"I want her."