012

AN: Sorry, I had to take my finals early and pack for Manila which I will be off to tomorrow so I was real busy this week. Sorry for the late post but I promise I'll make it up!

We arrived at Arnold Fifer's large, an expensive, luxurious condo occupied by the one and only main boss of one of the biggest sex trafficking businesses in the world.

I made sure to subtly rub whatever dirt was on the sole of my shoes into his spotless white carpet when I entered his place.

I had quite a bad side to me, not to brag or anything of course.

Harry and I searched Arnold's vacant flat, my black gloved fingers tracing whatever funiture I passed by as I ventured around his well kept, white, modern living room while Harry investigated his office space, looking for a usb that had the information of all the girl's names, ages, and pictures who had been kidnapped by his business.

"Oh my gosh!" I suddenly exclaimed with a loud gasp, my eyes widening at the sight by the window before I quickly ran over to the item, hearing Harry stalk into the room at the sound of alarm in my voice.

"What. What did you find." He interrogated in a stern voice, his pierced brows furrowed with an intense look in his dark emerald eyes as I grabbed the nearby spritzer on the window sill.

"He forgot to water his orchids, can you believe that." I breathed out with a shake of my head, checking the parched leaves of the poor plant before spritzing it with some water as I heard Harry slowly inhale a controlled breath behind me.

I bet he was doing that nose pinch he always did when he was frustrated.

I glanced over my shoulder to look at him, confirming my suspicions as Harry crossed his arms over his chest and lowered his head, pinching the bridge of his nose with his eyes closed, counting to ten in Italian under his breath.

"Otto, nove, dieci," He slowly counted with a low mutter, enunciating every word perfectly in his deep, raspy, voice before opening his impatient green eyes to glare at me while I continued watering the plants.

"Bambina," Harry said once he was done, catching my attention.

"Let me see the stickers you got from the gift wrap shop this morning." He patiently instructed, outstretching his hand out for the items I had stuffed in my pocket as an excited smile spread across my face at his request.

I quickly retrieved the stickers, you know those holiday ones you can just smack onto gifts that either say 'Merry Christmas' or 'Tis the season'?

Yeah I got like eighty of them.

And I don't even have friends to give gifts to but I'm definitely working on that- unless I end up giving Harry eighty gifts with all the stickers on each present.

I wonder if he liked socks... like really fuzzy colorful ones deep down-

My mind was snapped back to reality when Harry peeled off one of the stickers before slapping one over my mouth, keeping my lips shut as he ran his large hand over the plaster to secure them closed with a straight face.

"Mff-mm-" I attempted to speak through the sticker as he ran his tongue along the inside of his cheek with a satisfied expression.

"Uh-huh." He nodded with an uninterested expression, tossling my hair before walking past me back to Arnold's office as I looked down to find which sticker he had placed over my mouth.

It was the 'Do Not Open Till Christmas' sticker.

I laughed lightly at that, or tried since I couldn't really open my mouth so it ended up sounding like a gurgling choke with my crinkled happy eyes.