010

AN: Rest in peace Johanna and may she watch over Louis and the rest of her wonderful children.

I had seen Harry naked.

As butt naked as the day the doctor gave his little tooshie a smack and oh my biscuits did that man have biscuits.

I eyed Harry from the side as I drove, studying his slumped posture in the passenger seat besides me, his elbow rested on the door of the car with his hand over his lips, a brooding expression on his stone cold face while he glared out the window.

"I just want to let you know that you have an amazing body, like really toned and it's great. You're really healthy." I tried to compliment, sending Harry a small smile as he slowly raised his head from the palm of his hand, turning to look at me with squinted eyes.

My smile slowly faded when I realized he wasn't going to say anything as he continued to give me a look, making me turn my attention back to the road, awkwardly clearing my throat in the process.

"Kay, not in the mood. Understandable." I noted in a heartlighted tone, bringing my lips inward and kind of making a suctiony sound with them as I turned the wheel, driving down the road as we passed by an array of mountains and tall trees.

Harry maintained the silence between us, giving me one last irritated glance before he looked back out the window.

I drummed my fingers on the steering wheel, thinking of ways I could start up a casual conversation without him snapping at me.

I mean, if that was possible.

No, I couldn't think like that, I've already apologized to Harry so many times about what happened I'm sure he just needs time to cool off a bit is all.

Alright Malu, just give him some time and space, stay quiet and don't bother him any further-

"Punch buggy!" I blurted out in excitement when I spotted a red volkswagon a few cars ahead of us before I could stop myself, smiling and turning to punch Harry with one hand only for him to stop the hit, immediatly grabbing my fist in his large hand before it could even make contact with his bicep as he turned his head to glare at me.

"Punch buggy, you know. You see a volkswagon and then you yell punch buggy and punch the nearest person next to you. It's in all the movies I watch." I explained, still steering with my free hand as I looked between the road and Harry's stoic expression before he raised his pierced brow at me.

"So what you're saying here is that I get to punch you." He commented after a few moments, making my eyes widen at the sound of the deep rumble of his voice before he let me go, keeping his heavy gaze on my beaming face.

"Yeah, long as you see a volkswagon we can give eachother light punches..." My voice trailed off when my eyes flickered down to Harry's tatted hands that he was currently cracking just by flexing his fingers, making me focus on his large knuckles that I had repetitively seen covered in blood from our previous mission together.

"Or..." I began, rethinking the idea as I looked back out at the window in front of me.

"We could just pinch eachother." I offered, causing Harry to look up from his hand and smirk at me.

"Yeah, see, pinch buggy." I smiled, reaching out and pinching his bicep under his black shirt, frowning slightly and pulling away when I felt like I was pinching a brick as Harry kept his straight face.