005

The best thing to ever wake up to is being surrounded by a bunch of fluffy, soft plush stuffed animals

Although, Harry didn't seem to be so happy when he woke up.

I sat patiently on top of the coffee table in front of the sofa he was laying on with my legs folded over the other as I watched him slowly stir under the pile of stuffed animals that were on top of him, shifting and opening his green eyes in slow, tired, blinks before he froze completely, darting his gaze from side to side at the toys that framed his face.

He then focused his attention on me, making me tilt my head to the side to his level with a warm smile.

"Morning." I greeted in a soft voice, not wanting to startle him with an overbearing tone so early in the day as he narrowed his eyes at me, furrowing his brows.

Harry then blinked slowly, as if piecing a puzzle together before he began licking his lips, working his sharp jawline until he brought his hand out from underneath the toys, taking a thin tuft of pink fur from one of the teddy bears near him off his tongue, glaring down at it before his piercing green eyes flickered up to meet mine in an intense gaze.

"Why." He finally spoke in a rough, monotone morning voice, not moving from underneath the pile of fluffy animals as I grinned and scrunched up my shoulders at him.

"I know you probably have a lot of questions but I just could not sleep a wink last night because I was so excited for everything we were going to do so... while you were sleeping..." I trailed off with bubbling joy, shooting up from the table and grabbing the oversized, tri-folded poster board from the side, struggling slightly with carrying the poster that was almost bigger than my whole entire body before heaving it to the top of the table in front of Harry.

"This! Ta-da!" I exclaimed with an excited smile, panting slightly from having to carry the poster board as I gestured to it with shaking jazz hands.

Harry's wary eyes skimmed over the presentation in front of him, from the 'HOW TO HAVE AN AMAZING CHRISTMAS WITH MY NEW AWESOME FRIEND HARRY' title with big sparkly red and gold sticker letters right at the top of the poster, then to the sparkly holiday green and red garland around the borders, down to the taped mistle toe and variety of small pieces of Christmas sweaters pinned to it at the bottom.

He maintained his straight face, his brows slightly furrowed as if he was mentally questioning my sanity while I silently waited expectantly for his reaction, my chest rising and falling wth excitement as I smiled and blinked at him, my arms still frozen in the air towards the holly decorated poster.

"Why am I holding a cat." He questioned in a confused, raspy tone, his eyes zeroing in on the Christmas card I had made on the poster with a cut out of Harry's stern face taped onto a man's Christmas sweater attired body holding a cat in his arms, the words Happy Holidays streamed above it in a cheesy banner.