MANIK and nandu

MANIK comes ouhr t from his dream land by hearing some shout.....
Abhi:=mmmmaaaaannnnniiiikkkkkk
M:wat d hell man... Y r u shouting... I m not deaf
Ab:oh yah.... Tats y m shouting frm last 10 mins and u r in ur dreamssss(note the sarcasm)
Wat wer u thinking

Den MANIK decide to tell abhi everything

MANIK says everything watever he saw at tat day
Ab:omg...poor soul
M:yah....lets go der and check if she is der or not
Ab:WAT ....r u mad... No... V r not going der
M:pls abhi I wanna go see.... Il go... Plssss

Ab: by seeing his plead... He say ok
Den MANIK and abhi climb on opposite bulding and jump on the harshad terrace... With the help of pipe he comes to window side

Seeing them coming, manik gets tensed…And he slowly escape from that place and goes to Abhi house..
Manik gets shock seeing the girl sleeping..

M: ohh god… She is still in this room??? How sad!! He thinks..
Why can’t you help her manik??
I want to talk to her, will she talk to me??
He again thinks..
by d way manik don’t take risk by talking to her.. I’ve heard.. If a person stays in a room for many years.. They will be mad and their mind won’t be matured enough.. They may harm us too..

He thinks to go back, But his heart doesn’t allow him to go… He looks at her sadly..

Ab: Kya hua??
M: I think they are coming out..
Ab: what
M: let’s hide here and see

(They hide near the pillar and waits for them to come out)

Mouni comes out first and looks outside, she looks here and there

Mou: pari
Nandu gets excited.. She walks slowly holding the wall (as she first needs support to walk) later she slowly walks without support towards the garden,
MANIK and Abhi watches them..
But Mouni and nandu are facing back..

Nandu gets excited seeing the flowers..she slowly starts running.. Nd reaches near the flowers..

Nandu: (laughs)Hahahaha soo nice
(She stands in middle of the garden, she looks those colourful flowers around her and starts jumping, and turns around laughing..
She looks up, she can see the stars which are soo bright in the sky..
And the moonlight which reflecting her and Reveals her face…
She was our beautiful nandu.. She wore white long cotton frock,Whose face was glowing in the moonlight.. She’s soo simple, beautiful, charming, cute.. Etc…

*MANIK gets shock looking at her and gets mesmerised seeing her beauty in that moonlight!! He was completely mute to see her!!
She was young with beautiful hazel eyes and long flowing brown curly hair. *

He gets spellbind by her beauty…

Nandu gets more excited and turns around spreading her hands and smiles looking at the sky…

*manik admires her beauty. He was speechless to see her smile.. When she smiled, it was smile to warm even the coldest of hearts, some magic in her smile which touched his heart!!*

Mo: (smiles) pari, careful!!

Nandu watches the nature around her and gets happy and she strts repeating her verses!!

Nandu: (smiles) ” Let our eyes forever behold for the beauty of his creation!!God is great!! He has made everything perfect!! His creation is great!! He is soo sweet and he is my best friend!!!”

She gets excited and claps her hands seeing the beautiful night.. Nd the shining stars..

Mouni again smiles seeing her… Till now she used the verses of food but now she’s using the verses of nature…
She gets happy looking at her….

Manik and Abhi smiles looking at her childish doings!!

Nandu starts singing the new Sunday school song with her sweet voice!! By turning around looking at the sky…

**Sweet Jesus, Sweet Jesus,
What a wonder You are!
You are brighter than the shining star
And I love You, I love You.  I love You with all of my heart!
You’re the best thing that ever happened to me.**

Mouni eyes are filled with tears, as she can see her pari being soo intelligent..to see her singing new songs daily!!

MANIK who listens to her beautiful tune so clearly and smiles..
He thinks, her voice is like an angel singing from heaven!!

Manik goes near the flowers, she goes near all the flowers.. And smells it!!
She gets soo happy touching the flowers..

Mouni admires her and smiles..
he thinks of flashback..
*************************************
Few years back.. It was Mouni birthday.
H: (smiles)mouni.  .happy birthday!! Tell me what gift you want??
Mo: will you give me anything??
Raj: Yess darling!
Mo: then free that girl!!
H: what
Mo: yes harshad. She’s grown up.. She’s going to get 18yrs.. She even doesn’t know how to walk properly.. She’s in that 4 room wall.. When mohini leaves her she can’t even walk harshad.....
Daily she’s learning something new from the church.. I’m happy for that…But How will she walk?? How will she live outside?? Atleast let her walk in the garden.. She might feel some change..

Harshad thinks
H: okay!! But only in the night when all sleeps and morning before no one wakes up..
If anyone sees her, it would be problem!
Mo: (happy) Thankyou soo much!!

FB ends!!
*************************************

From that day, nandu is allowed to walk in the garden.. She gets happy whenever she goes out!!

Mo: pari, it’s enough.. Again in the morning if u wake up early il bring you out..okay?

Nandu smiles.. Okay!!

Nandu goes near her and kisses her..
N: Thankyou for making me smile!!
Mo : smiles and hugs her!!

She goes inside and mouni locks the door..
Mo: goodnight pati!!
N: good night!!

(She leaves)

Ab:manik, come lets go down!!
Thy both went down To d abhi house
**********************************************************************