1st meet of manan

Abhi room:

MANIK is in still shock.. He is totally wrong, he clearly understood that the girl Is not mental!😊😊😊

Ab: manik, I just can’t believe it.. That girl is real😱😱.. How can she be alone in that room! That too she’s fine!! She has no such mental disorder I guess!!😧

Manik: yes Abhi... But what I understood is that her mind is not matured.. Look at her how she’s singing those songs and verses!!

Ab: Yaa manik ur right!! by d way, she’s so pretty!!😊😊
M: (smiles)😊😀 not pretty man, she’s beautiful! Nd her voice, making me crazy.. Such a sweet voice.. Nd those verses, I think she learnt that from church!

Ab: woww that’s soo awesome!gosh....she is so intelligent...

M: I just want to talk to her!!
Ab: now...It’s too late, u can talk to her in mrng! Let’s sleep now manik..
M: okay (he sleeps but get restless thinking about her)
He thinks..
“How can a girl be so beautiful, she’s really like an angel!!, I want to talk to her once.. I hope she will talk to me..pls pls ”

He gets up, he looks at Abhi who is in deep sleep.. He wakes him but he doesn’t get up,
He thinks to meet her alone.. He goes to terrace, and watches towards her room..

He climbs to her terrace, and goes towards her room!

He watches her again sleeping, this time he can see her face. She was soo cute while sleeping, she’s looking towards her own shadow on her wall, and repeating her verses again and again!

He smiles and makes some sounds to wake her..
Nandu gets scared listening to those new sounds and closes her eyes tightly.. Manik notices her fear and stops making noises!!

He thinks
“Arey she’s getting scared, what should I do now??
He gets an idea..😊😊😋😋

He smiles and takes his mobile and switch on the flash and moves the light towards her face..Seeing the new light she smiles..
She gets up..
Manik moves the light towards the wall, she smiles and goes near the wall and touches it,
Manik smiles.. Nd keeps moving the light.. At different places

Nandu runs to hold that light and she laughs seeing it..

MANIK admires seeing her playing like a kid..he makes her laugh while moving the light..

He again moves the light towards the wall, she again goes and touches it.. He slowly moves one step right side.. She moves right to touch..he again moves one step right.. She again goes one step and touches it… Nd finally he moves the light towards his face…

Nandu smiles and touches his face placing her hand outside the window..

For a second both get shock seeing each other soo closely…
He smiles and moves the light towards her…
Manik gets dazzled seeing her beautiful face that too soo clearly.. Her hazel eyes enchanted his attention.. He looks at her soo stunningly

Nandu gets tensed and closes her eyes with her hands…
Manik gets sad for a sec, as she’s covering such a beautiful face…which he doesn’t want to miss seeing it!!

Manik holds her hands and slowly removes her hands from her face.. She gets afraid seeing a new person, she runs to the corner and hides her face with her bedsheet..

Manik gets shocked to see her fear..

M: hello!! Hii…
She doesn’t reply and she gets more scared..

M: hello!!
N: plzz don’t beat me!’ (She covers her face and starts crying)

Manik gets shocked..