CAVYA NOKJOK

MALHOTRA office:
Manik is in his cabin... He gets busy with his work to divert his mind.. He calls Cabir and tells him
to come fast

After sometime

Cabir reaches MM...

When he was about to go inside he gets call and stops near the car and talks to that person...

At that time he watches Navya getting down from her car near MM...he gets shocked and cuts the call..

Even Navya gets surprised seeing him..

NA: Hii... What r u doing here??

C: what r u doing here??

NA: I asked u first.. So tell me what r u doing here??

C: ooff... I came to meet my friend MANIK MALHOTRA .. R u happy now??

By d way... Why do u want?? It's non of ur business okay?? Just stay out of it..
Saying this He keeps his goggles and goes inside...

Navya looks at him confusingly and angrily and even she goes inside..and says MAD MAN
Cabir goes inside... He talks with Manik PA... Pa calls Manik...

PA: sir Cabirsir has come..

M: tell him to sit in my cabin.. Il be coming within 10mins..

Pa: okay sir
(She cuts the call)

PA: sir is talking with his clients.. Can u wait in his cabin

C: (smiles) sure...

When he was about to go inside suddenly gets shocked seeing Navya.. He gets tensed seeing Navya...

"Oh god!! This girl is so difficult... Why did she come inside?? What if Manik sees me with her...
I'm done ..
.
He immediately runs towards her...Nd stops her

C: hey u are you following me.. ?? Why did u come inside?? Go out?

NA: what the hell?? dats non of ur business.. Why do u want!!

C: are u mad?? I said goo...
(He pulls her hand)

NA: leave me?? What's ur problem.??

C: (tension) u crackk!!! What r u doing here in this place... Just Plzz go....

NA: (confused) what??

Cabir looks here and there worriedly, he notice Manik standing and giving shake hand to his clients from glass.
..
Manik is shocked seeing him done with meeting... He gets worried and takes Navya to Manik cabin..by pulling her...

NA: arey, what r u doing?? Leave me!!

C: (closes her mouth) shhh!! Don't talk...
(He searches for secret place.. Nd finally gets an idea and takes her to the balcony)

C: u stay here... Don't come inside okay...

NA: but why??

C: arey mental... If Manik sees you with me.. He will start teasing me.. He never saw me with any girl.. But if he sees you... Ohh god that's it I'm finish...

NA: (laughs loudly looking at his funny expressions) Hahahaha... Ohh god, is this the reason... But don't worry.. You know I'm the new des......
(At that time he sees Manik coming)

C: Shhhh... Don't talk... Can't u understand my probelm.. U girls are fit for nothing... U always create a problem for innocent boys like me.. I'm warning u...don't dare to come inside !!

NA: arey... Ur seriously mad!! Do u think ur innocent boy Hahahah lol... It's soo funny!! And by d way ur a bad listener.. Why can't u just listen to me once...

C: shut up!! Nd I warn you don't come out... Until i call u.. Okay!!

He leaves...

Navya looks at his tensed face and starts laughing... She thinks to tease him...
She peeps inside... And watches both Cabir and Manik..

M: Manik, shall we have a drink??

C: Manik, ur telling this?? R u fine??

M: Haaa cabir... I'm fine!! Just for a change!!

C: anyways... That's great.. Come lets have it!!

Manik pours the beer into his glass..

C: by d way Manik , u told that u will tell something to me when I reach India.. What's that??

M: (gets sad) nothing Cabir.. Leave that... Nd by d way.. What about ur girl?? (Teases)

c: my girl??

M: haha Cabir, did u forgot?? That hug girl... She hugged you because you gave file to her...By d way how was the hug??

(He starts pulling his leg)

Cabir gets shock and looks outside...but he doesn't see Navya.. He thinks thank god she dint listen!!
But Navya listens to them..and surprised to hear..
"Are they talking about me" She thinks about the hug and gets confused

C:(whispers) Manik, Plzz don't raise that topic.. Atleast not now.. Plz

M: (smiles) Kyu?? Arey I'm so happy.. My friend is in love.. I need to party na..

NA: love??

C: what?? love??

M: Haaa Cabir.. That day u told me that ur soo disturbed and restless.. That's because she hugged you...

C: haa so what??

(Manik thinks about Nandu, her hug... Her happiness.. Her smile.. He gets sad and takes a shot of alcohol)

.. "U know Cabir when someone hugs you with lot of happiness, that's the best feeling... And we never want that to let go..We feel so better inside..And The smile when they hug us with happiness..its just so real and pure!! We will feel that.. "We are the reason for their smile..."!!

Is that not enough for a guy to be happy??

C: Manik...what's happening to you.. how can u decide like that.. Do u think im in love with that girl...that too with that crack?? Noo way!!

Navya looks at him angrily when he said crack.. She takes a small stone from a pot.. And throws it on him...
cabir looks at her shockingly, he signals her to be calm.

Navya looks at him angrily and signals him to come out..

Cabir nodes no...

Navya signals him through her eyes.. That if he doesn't come she will come inside..

C: no wait I'm coming..

C: (covers) Sanky, I'm getting a call.. 1 min okay!!

M: arey lucky, where are you going?? No phones nothing... U should stay with me!! That's it...

C: (tensed) kk.. (He looks at Ragini) she tells him to come out...

C: (eye contact) Arey I can't come now!! Just wait there..

Navya gets angry and acts as if she's coming...

C: (shouts) Noo navya!

HAAAWWWWW.......AB KYA HOGAAAAAA😂😂😂😂😂😂😂