lovely moments

MANIK smiles... He wakes up and looks at nandu's photos and he smiles..
He thinks..
Ohh god!! She's soo beautiful!! Such a cute face..seeing her face in the morning making me soo pleasant!!

He smiles and keeps her pic as wallpaper...

He gets fresh up and goes down..

Nyo: manik, come have ur breakfast!
M: Haaa Ma!!

He is having his breakfast.. At that he gets a message, his screen gets on.. Nyo watches nandu's pic in his mobile.. And gets shocked!! But smiles as she is so beautiful

Nyo: MANIK who is this girl??
M: (smiles) she is my friend Ma!!
Nyo: friend??
M: haa ma, she's cute na??
nyo: Yaa she's so cute!! But who is she?? I never seen this girl anywhere?

M: Maa she's my new friend.. I forgot to tell u.. You know she's soo innocent!! There's a big story Ma!! Il tell u later... I have to go to office now, I have meeting today!!

Nyo: hmm okay... By the way, today I talked with aliya, she's busy in shopping and all.. Soo manik when r u guys decided to marry??

M: Maa soo soon?? Let me settle completely.. And she's still studying mom.. Why soo soon??

Nyo: hmm okay!! But decide soon!!

He smiles and leaves,

In office;

He gets involved in meeting and work..

After the shopping, aliya feels alone.. She calls manik!!
Seeing her call he cuts it as he is busy in meeting...
Aliya gets angry.. She keeps on calling and he keeps on cutting!!!

7:00 pm!!

His work gets over and calls aliya !!

Mani: (smiles) Hii aliya!!

Al : why did u cut my calls manik??

M: alu...I'm in meeting, y can't u understand me?? If I cut a call can't u understand that I'm busy??

Al: manik.. It's been a day since I talked to u.. Why don't u understand?? Is meeting more important than me??

M: Yess aliya!! It's important.. You know about my dreams right??? They are very important to me..

Al: ohh really?? So meeting is important than me? Kk fine I'm sorry bye!!

She cuts the call....

MANIK is shocked to see her behaviour.. He calls her, but this time she keeps cutting the call!!
He gets angry... And keeps on calling her!!

Seeing his call she gets angry and she messages him!!

Aliya: what manik?? What's ur problem, when meeting is important.. Go and sit in that meeting.. U don't need to talk to me... And plzz don't irritate me with ur calls...Bye!!

M: aliya listen!! I dint mean that.. I was just telling I was busy.. That's it!! I'm sorry!!

But she doesn't give reply!!

He thinks, arey what did I do now?? Why is she angry on me?? I was in meeting why can't she understand.. He gets angry,
Okay... Let her be angry!! Even I'm angry.. Even I won't talk with her...
(Saying this he switch off his mobile...and he goes home!!

He was soo frustrated!!! And he sleeps soo early..
After sometime, nyo enters the room!!

Nyo: manik, wake up.. U dint have ur dinner.. Wake up..
M: Maa Il eat later!!
Nyo: sanskar, it's 10:00pm... Get up! Have it now.. After eating u can sleep!!