nandu bday celebration..Manik's surprise

THANK YOU guys for all your lovely comments. As i said that everyday i ll post atleast 1 so here u go... but b4 tat my new cover Which is prepared by
its-CJ-savage Thank uhh so mch dear fr dis cover... U did a gr8 wrk

 U did a gr8 wrk

So guys... Do tell me hows d coverr and now njoy d story
And yeah the pic in media is of nandu bday 👗...
......................................................................

Today is ur birthday, u shoud enjoy it.. I can’t see tears in ur eyes…
Saying this He hugs her more tightly thinking about what aliya done to her..
M: nandu come lets go!! U should wear this new dress.. Come!
He takes her to navya house.. As soon as they reach home..nandu gets happy and she shows her dress to navya..
Na: Woww nandu! This is beautiful..
Manik tells her how cabir and aliya saw them..
Na: they should know one day na.. Leave it manik, il talk to cabir.. I feel like it’s the time to tell truth to cabir.. May be he will listen..
M: will see…
Manik remembers onething.. He smiles
M: navya make her ready, il come just now..
Na: okay manik.. Take ur time!!
He leaves…

Manik goes to harshad house.. To meet mouni!
He goes inside.. He watches mouni sitting alone..
M: aunty!!
Mou: manik.. How r u?
M: aunty I’m soo fine.. You know I’m so happy.. I thought to tell This.. If I say this to u.. I’m sure u will be the happiest person..
mo: what’s that manil??
M: Angel is alive.. Ur pari, she is alive!!
Mou: what?? R u seriously telling this??
M: yes aunty… She is with me.. Today is her 18th birthday, I thought to surprise her, so my first gift is you.. She loves u soo much! Come aunty..
Mouni is soo happy… She couldn’t believe!!
Mo: haa manik, I’m coming.. My pari.. She is alive.. That’s enough.. Thankyou manik..
She hugs him…
Manik smiles and takes her,

They reach navya house..
Manik goes inside.. He goes to the room, here nandu was getting ready,
M: navya, is Angel read…..
Before he utter a word he is spellbind to see her beauty, she was looking stunning, her beautiful layered long hair.. Nd her simple cute pearl earring.. Which gave her angelic look at her face.. She was awesome!
Na : manik is she looking pretty??
Manik stares at her lovingly..
She is beautiful ragini…
Nandu feels shy and hides back of navya..
Manik smiles seeing her shyness..
He goes to her and takes her near the mirror and hugs her from back..
M: (teases) Angel… Who is that girl standing over there?? Isn’t she pretty??
Nandu looks at him and smiles
N: it’s me manik.
M: really?? Wow! My Angel is soo cute.. Ur really an angel! I’m blessed to have you
He gives a peck on her cheeks..
“Happy birthday Angel”…
N: what is happy birthday manik??
Manik: today, my angel came into this world.. Ur Jesus sent u to this world..That’s why all r wishing u..
N: (excited) really?? Jesus sent me??
M: Yess.. Nd I have a surprise for you..
N: surprise?? what is that??
Manik: I will show u.. I know you will smile seeing it.. U will feel very happy..
nandu: really??
M: Yess.. But one condition..if u really like that gift.. If I really make u smile with it… U should give me my gift… Okay??(showing his cheeks)
N: okay!!
M: haha come..(he closes her eyes and takes her)

He slowly opens her eyes..
Mouni is shocked to see his pari.. That too she is soo happy!! Nandu is too happy too see her..
N: (smiles) Maa!!
She runs and hugs her..
Mo: pari.. Ur alive.. Thankgod!! Thankyou for saving my pari..
She hugs her and kisses her with lots of love..
Mou: my pari… Happy birthday..
Nandu smiles…
M: aunty, u don’t worry about ur pari.. I’m with her.. Nd I’m going to marry her soon.. She will be happy with me.. I will teach her everything.. She will be normal again.. I will make her normal, she eill be NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA soon..
Mou: Thankyou manik.. God bless you!!
She blesses them..

Mou: par.. I’m going.. Will u come with me??
Nandu looks at manik and hugs him..
N: Noo I will be with manik..
Mou: Hahahaha manik u already changed her..
She kisses her and was about to leave..
N: Maa wait…
She runs inside the kitchen…
Manik and rosy are confused…

Nandu gets some wheat grains from the kitchen..and gives it to mouni..
N: Maa give this daily to my bird friend.. She will miss me na..
Mouni and manik burst out laughing…
M: Hahahaha Angel.. How do u know?? That birds will eat grains?
N: yesterday mukti told me a story, in that story she told that birds will eat wheat grains, nuts and etc.. I told her to show.. Then she showed me this wheat..
Mou: (with tears) my pari is soo intelligent.. She is learning new things..
Manik smiles looking at her..
She leaves…After she leaves.. Nandu looks at manik, as she liked his surprise.. She suddenly
kisses him on his cheeks..
Manik is astonished..
N: Thankyou for making me smile
M: (teases) not sattisfied… Kiss me tightly..
Nandu again kisses him bit tightly…

Manik: (teases) Noo again not satisfied..I want more tightly…
Nandu smiles…she again kisses him more tightly…
Manik smiles seeing her…
M: haha Angel.. Nice!!! Anyways come lets go.. Hmm now il take u to another place..
N: what place..
M: hmm it’s ur fav place!!
Nandu gets excited…
They leave…

He takes her to her favourite place.. nandu looks at it and gets happy.
nandu: church??
M: Yess Angel.. Today god sent u to this beautiful world.. Won’t u Thankgod for that??
N: (smiles) I will..
They both go inside.. They kneel down in front of Jesus cross..Nd they pray..

After the prayer..
M: shall we go??
N: haa..
Nandu looks back and waves bye to Jesus..
Manik smiles..
M: did u liked it??
N: Yess!! now where are we going??
Manik: surprise..
Nandu: again surprise??
He takes her to her home.. On the way.. He stops in the middle..
Manik: Angel, do u want to give food to ur bird friend??
N: Yaa I miss them..
Manik smiles… “Get down”
He closes her eyes and takes her near the road.. They were many nearly 100 pigeons eating grains..