sorry and Carrom game

Manik goes to raman's house to talk with aliya .. Seeing him she acts being angry!!

M: hmm aliya.. I'm sorry.. I know I reacted too much, but once listen to me..

A: what should I listen manik....that girl is acting , she's acting like innocent.. U all are trusting her, she's upto something...
M: aliya.. Ur wrong.. Kk leave all that.. Just tell me onething.. If u spend ur life in one dark room... Will u get to know that world? Will u get to know the knowledge?

A: ?Noo.. How can a person live they life in a single room manik..

M: Angel wAs grown up in that room... She even don't know her name.. She even dint see her face till now.. Do u believe this aliya?? (He tells her everything)

Aliya is shocked..
A: manik, is this true? I can't believe this..
M: yes it's true.. I convinced that lady and I brought her here.. She's new to everything.. Let her live her life happily like we are doing..

A: (smiles) I'm sorry manik.. From today.. Even il be ur party.. Even il teach her new things..

M: (happy) really?? Thankyou aliya.. K anyways I need to go to office.. U be with her okay..

A: don't worry manik.. I'm here na il take care of her..

Manik smiles and leaves..

He gets call from navya...
Na: sir, where should I come??
M: navya , plz don't call me sir.. Call me manik.. Plz!!
Na: (smiles) hmm sure manik...
M: that's good... By the way navya, I've sent u the message.. Come to that hotel.. Il be there in 1 hour.. Nd our clients will be waiting for us... Nd just show ur designs..

M: okay manik
(She cuts the call)

***************************************

Afternoon:

Raman is in meeting with his clients in a 5 star hotel.. After the meeting he comes out.. At that time he gets call from aliya..

A: (happy) dad where r u?? I came back.. Come soon na.. I'm waiting for u..

R: (smiles) I'm coming aliya.. Just give me 10mins okay??

He keeps talking to her at Same time group of girls come to a same hotel... RAMAN mistakenly dashes a girl and her wallet falls down..

R: I'm sorry ...

when he was about to go..

Girl: hello excuse.. How dare you?? Can't u see and walk..

R: I'm sorry Beti.. I dint see it!!
Girl: I don't need ur sorries...take my wallet and give it to me..
Raman is shocked to see her behaviour..

R: (smiles) sure!!
When he bents to take it.. Someone stops him.. Raman looks at the person confusingly...It was navya...

Na: wait uncle...il take it
(She takes the wallet and gives it to the girl)
Na:? just learn some manners when ur talking to elders.. Will u tell ur dad to do the same thing?? U all are just fit for nothing..get lost if not I'm throw u out
Girl gets angry and went away from der

Raman smiles looking at her..

R: Thankyou beti!!
Na: (smiles) plzz uncle.. U don't need to say thanks.. Nd they should say sorry for u..
R: hahah.. Leave all That.. Where do u stay Beti..
Na: (smiles) ohh I forgot to introduce myself.. I'm navya.. Navya vedant..d/o Rakesh vadera Hahah, I'm a mad girl.. Why am I telling about my dad..

R: (happy) rakesh vedant?? He is in Malaysia right??
Na: (confuse) yes.. But how do u know my dad uncle..

R: (happy) I'm ur dads childhood friend.. Ur Rakesh's daughter.. Soo nice to see u.. U know me and ur dad are best friends..

Na: r u RAMAN dhawan??
Na: yes, how do u know??
Ragini: (jumps with excitement) woww uncle.. U know dad always used to say about u... About ur schooldays.. How u both used to have fun.. I'm soo happy to meet u.. If I tell this to my dad, he will be soo happy!

R: hahaha.. Where r u staying now..
Na: company flat uncle..
R: why company flat navya.. Ur like my daughter, stay in my house..
Na: Noo uncle.. I don't like troubling u..but don't worry uncle... Whenever I feel bore il come to ur house to eat ur brain..

R: hahah kk.. But one condition.. At least 5days in a week u should come to met this uncle..

Na: (laugh) sure uncle!!!

They talk for sometime.. And leave..

Hotel conference:

Manik and navya talk with the clients and navya shows her designs...

They all get impressed...

Client: can u show ur samples??
Na: sure... Il bring them in the evening...
Clients: Thankyou...

After the meeting..
M: Thankyou navya..
Na: come on MANIK ... No need of thanks we r friends ryt??
M: haha kk... R u going to show ur samples in the evening?

Na: yes...
Manik: but navya... Again u will come here, it's so far from the city... I think it's risky.. Okay even I will come..

Na: no manik, that's k.. Driver is there na...Nd deal with lady clients.. So don't worry il manage...

M: r u sure..
Na: yes!!
M: okay then after u reach home in the night call me...

Na: sure Thankyou...

They both smile and leave....

***************************************

Malhotra house:

Aliya goes to MM, she watches nandu playing with muku.. She smiles

A: (smiles) hello guys, can I even join u??

Seeing her, nandu gets scared and hugs muku..

A: ooff Angel.. I'm sorry.. Even I'm your friend okay!! Plzz don't get scared seeing me..

She hugs her..

A: Angel, come lets play a new game.. Let's play pillow fight again..

They keep playing... nandu enjoys playing with them...
After sometime...

Manik reaches home..
Aliya and nandu both gets happy seeing him...
A : (excited) manik!! When she was about to run...

Meantime nandu runs and hugs him..
smiles and hugs her back..

Aliya is shcoked again..

N: u came?
M: hmm yes.. Angel!! I came..
She gets happy and again hugs him...

Aliya gets sad seeing him close with nandu..

At that time Abhi comes..
Ab: hello guys!! Hi aliya..and looks at muku and smiles
A: hello!!
Muku blushes
Ab: guys lets play any games..
A: woww that's nice idea...
Mu: abhi, let's play carroms, we are 4 members.. And Angel will watch our games...
M: hmm okay!!
A: (smiles) me manik one team..

M: done ??

They start playing carroms... nandu looks at them playing... She gets soo excited seeing this new game..

Manik notice her enjoying..
M: Angel do u want to play??
N: (smiles) yess

M: come sit here... I will tell you how to play okay??

Nandu sits in his place..
M: Angel this is very simple... If u want to hit this coin, just keep this stricker in a right way... Now just hit it...
(He hits it.. Nd the coin fells into the hole)

Nandu gets excited and claps

M: now come u do it... (He sits back of her, He touches her hand..)

Aliya gets angry seeing him close to nandu,(jealous Queen)

Manil smiles and teaches her.. By touching her hands and playing along with her.. And hits it... Again the coin fells into the hole..

Mu: woww Angel!! U did it..

Nandu gets happy.. She thinks that really she played, and gets more happy and starts clapping looking at manik...