I hate uhhhh

Aliya is happy As her plan is working out..

Night:

Cabir is very happy... He thinks about his little sister.. How he used to play with her..

He was soo happy.. He remembers How he saved Nandini.. His eyes are filled with tears.. He thinks about Manik care for Nandini.. He gets angry..

Aliya again comes..
A: bhai what r u doing??
C: "I will never leave maasi.. How can she play with her life.. She tortured her so much.. I won't
spare her.. Should I tell dad and mom about this?? But Noo.. Not soon..

A: bhai.. Things will settle soon.. But first u stop Manik and Nandu marriage and bring Nandu soon.. I want to play with her.. I want to see our family completely.. Our happiness is back bhai..

c: (smiles) everything will be fine Aliya..

He gets a call..

C: il talk to u later Aliya..an important call...

He leaves

Malhotra house:

Nyo and Mukti are selecting lehengas in catalogues for nandu.
Raj talking to his PA...
Manik in call..

They all are very excited and busy in preparing for marriage arrangements..
After sometime
Raj: Nyo.. Let's keep engagement this week.. And marriage next week.. We should invite all of our relatives..
Manik thinks something is going fishy.. As he has feeling  Aliya vil plan sumthng

M: papa why that much gap?? Let's do it fast na.. It's not good for Nandu .. I hope u understand..lets make it simple.. Angel is not habituated with this functions and all.. She might get scared seeing all this..

RAJ : but Manik , why ur thinking like that.. May be Nandu will njoy her wedding.. It her first function na..
M: hmm Kk dad, as ya I have small work il go out..
While they are talking..Cabir and Aliya comes..

Seeing Cabir Manik gets happy..

M: Cabir!!!

Cabir gets excited and he looks at Nandu..
Nandu is busy with Mukti.. She dint notice Cabir presence
Cabir stares at her lovingly he feels to hug her tightly..
Manik notice Cabir staring at Nandu..
M: (confused) cabir?
Cabir angrily looks at Manik and he simply walks towards Nandu.. And holds her hands..
Nanduis shocked and looks at Cabir..
n: (smiles) Tum?? When did u come?

Cabir just looks at her lovingly with tears eyes..he suddenly hugs her and kisses her forehead
C: (smiles and caresses her hair) Nandu ur alive.. I'm soo happy.. come lets go.. Let's go to our
house Nnadu .. I'm there with u.. U have family.. U have this brother with u.. Ur my little sister ..Come lets go..
Manik is shocked..Nandu doesn't understand what is happening..
She looks at Manik tensedly.. Manik signals her to come to him..
When she was about to go towards Manik, Aliyacomes and stops her..Nd starts her drama
Kavitha: Nandu.. (Aliya Hugs her) I'm ur sister.. Come lets go to our house.. This family don't deserve us.. Come Nandu lets go..
(She holds her hand tightly not letting her to go near Manik)
Manik gets angry...
Nandu gets tensed seeing Aliya..
She struggles and frees her hand and runs towards Manik and hugs him..
N: Maniki don't want to go.. I'm scared..I don't like her...
M: (caresses her face) Angel.. Who is sending u now?? I will never send u.. No one can
seperate us Angel..
He hugs her tightly and looks at Aliya angrily..
C: Manik.. She is not ur Angel.. She is our Nandu.. My sister..
Manik is shocked..
Manik looks at Aliya.. Aliya smirks..he understood her plan..
M: ohh good u got to know the truth.. In d same way just get to know the main truth also
Cabir.. Ask ur sister she will tell u. Nd Cabir I'm not sending Nandu with u..
C: I dint come here to talk to u.. I came here to take my sister with me.. When we don't have
any relation, even u don't have any relation with Nandu..
(He holds Nandu hands) come Nandu .. Let's go..
She gets scared and cries holding Manik.. Manik gets angry..
M: Cabir leave her hand.. She don't want to come.. Why r u forcing her.. Yes I agree she is
ur sister.. Ur Nandu .. But in few day she will be my wife.
A: Manik , u can't marry her.. I won't allow u to do that.. Nnadu is my sister.. I can't let her
marry u.. If u won't send her now.. Il give a police complaint...
Manik Nyo and Raj are shocked...
M: (shouts on Aliya )just get out..don't show me your face... I hate uhhhhh.....

Guys... I hav updated as per ur guys request ... Now vote nd cmnt....