Cabir?

Nyo: but Ishita ji.. She may be ur daughter but now the fact is she is Manik's wife.. Ur daughter is
married...Why r u not understanding this..

Is: Yess.. Ur right.. Nandu is married.. My daughter got married.. I'm happy for that.. Manik I have a small request.. I won't seperate Nandu from u.. But plz send Nandu to my house for some days.. I want to spend
some time with my daughter.. Plzz Manik .. Im promising u.. Il send her after some days..

Manik gets tensed.. He looks at Cabir..
Cabir signals him to send..

M: Kk.. But one condition, only afternoons she will be with u.. When I come from office il bring her back..

Ishita gets happy... She hugs Manik

Is: Thankyou Manik..
(She goes towards Nandu and kisses her forehead)
Nyo : but Manik...

M: Maa.. Don't worry... She will be fine..
C: Maa come lets go home..
He takes her and leaves....
Nyo : Manik , what r u doing?? How can u send her?? That Aliya...

M: Maa don't worry.. Cabir is with swara.. He will take care of her.. Angel come lets go to our room..

NYO is confused.. She goes to her room..

MANAN room:

Manik takes Nandu to her room.. She holds his hands tightly crying..
M: Angel why r u crying??
N: will they take me?? I hate her..tat girl...yaa aliya..... She always scold me.. I won't go with her..

M: Noo Angel.. She can't do anything to u.. And u won't go anywhere..

N: (hugs him) I'm scared.. Don't go anywhere Manik.. They will again take me..

Manik smiles and hugs her back..

M: Angel don't get scared... I'm there with u na.. Kk leave all that By d way where is my kiss..

N: im not smiling.. How can I kiss u??

Manik burst out laughing..😂😂😂😂😂😂
M: Hahahaha Angel... So today my Angel is not happy.. That's why she's not giving me kiss..
Kk fine.. But Angel.. Today I'm soo happy.. Very very happy.. 1st one.. U became my wife.. I'm urs
Angel.. And ur mine... No one can Seperate us...
Nd second one.. Ur family is happy to see u back.. They love u so much Angel...
I'm very happy... This is all because of u..
(He kisses her cheeks)
"Thankyou for making me smile Angel.. I love u soo much"..

Nandu smiles...
Nandu too kisses his cheeks..
"Thankyou for making me smile Manik, I love u Manik"
Manik gets happy listening those 3 words from her... He stares at her lovingly...
M: (teases) Angel...I'm not satisfied...
Nandu smiles and kisses him tightly on his cheeks...
N: (smiles) satisfied??
M: (teases) nooo....I want that kiss.. On ur birthday.. Remembered??
Nnadu smiles and gives a peck on his lips..
N: (smiles) sattisfied??

Manik smiles seeing her innocence
He pulled her closer to him. His arm around her waist tightened and he kept her long hair to the other side... He leans and kissed her.. he bit her lips lightly which made her gasp in surprise and he kissed her...which started out as a soft one soon turned into a hungry passionate one.

M: Angel.. Kiss me everyday like this okay...
N: (smiles) Kk..
He again starts kissing her.. Suddenly gets disturbed by a call..
Manik breaks the kiss and looks at the phone
It was Cabir...