first kiss

Manik opens her eyes… nandu is shocked to see many pigeons..
She gets soo excited…
Manik takes food grains from that guy..
manik: Angel.. Here feed them…
Nandu takes the food from him and starts giving them.. She gets soo happy to see the birds eating..
Her happiness his soo extreme that she has tears in her eyes..
N: manik I’m soo happy.. This is really beautiful!
Manik stares at her lovingly..
She spends some time there enjoying with the birds.
They leave.. Manik takes her to his house…
Nandu gets happy…
N: will play with colours again??
M: haha no Angel.. Come you will understand

At that time aliya watches them.. She gets more angry and jealous manik watches and he looks at her angrily and takes Angel inside, placing his hand on her shoulder..
This make aliya more angry..
Manik takes nandu inside…
Muku gets happy seeing Angel and runs to her and hugs her..
Mu: happy birthday Angel… Come lets go…
She takes her inside…
She finds nyo, navya… And the hall is filled with decorations…
Navi: happy birthday to U…happy birthday to dear nandu darling.. (She sings bday song)
Nandu gets happy.. They all make her cut the cake.. As it is her first time.. She feels so happy.. So nww to everything!! She enjoys it completely…
They all spend some time together and have dinner…

After the dinner
nyo: manik, what’s ur plan now??
Manik: il take Angel to guest house ma.. Small surprise..
Nyo: okay.. I don’t know what u do.. But my bahu should enjoy her birthday so much!!
M: hahah Kk okay Ma!!
Nyo: nandu, come with me.. I bought a saree for u..
She takes nandu and makes her ready.. And brings her down..
Manik again gets surprised to see her stunning in the red elegant saree.. She struggles to walk..
Manik smiles seeing her struggle..
Nyo: nandu r u comfortable??
N: Haaa Ma!!
Nyo kisses her..
“That’s like my sweet girl”!! I’m so lucky…
She kisses her..
M: Ma if u leave her il take her..
Nyo: hahaha Kk.. Take care manik..
Nandu says bye to everyone and manik takes her out..
They reach guest house…
Nandu watches the garden… It was soo pretty with flowers.
N: manik they are many flowers.. It’s so nice..

He takes her inside the hall..
It was soo quiet.. She looks at the new environment..
They were some flowers inside.. She plays with it..
M: Angel u stay here.. Il come just now..
He goes..
Nandu looks at the house.. She smiles.. But she finds the place empty…
Suddenly all lights goes.. Nandu feels that she again bounded up by the darkness and gets scared..
She shouts
“manik, manik…..

Suddenly a torch light flashes on her face… She gets happy seeing the light…
She tries to hold the light, the light keeps moving… She laughs and runs back of it.. Remembering how Sanskar used those lights when he used to meet her
It gives her a curvy smile.. She gets so excited.. She has no fear now as she knows that manik is here with her..
She runs to catch the light…she enjoys playing with it..
Manik watches her playing and smiles.. Nd he keeps the torch at different places..
Suddenly he switchs offs the torch..
N: manik, where r u…
She looks around…

She again finds a torch and runs.. Manik smiles and goes near her, he keeps the torch on his face.. And nandu holds his face..
Manik remembers how nandu used to do it when she was in that room..
N: (smiles) it’s you.. I know manik
(She hugs him) where did u go??
You know I liked that light!
He hugs her..

He hugs her..
M: Angel.. Another surprise.. U will like it..
He switch on the lightings .. Room is filled With lights.. All colours lights.. It was decorated so beautiful!!

nandu watches all of it and gets soo excited..
N: so much of lightings?? It’s very nice!
At that time suddenly rose petals starts falling in her..
N: roses hahahahahhaa manik! This is very nice! These many roses… Is this for me..
She plays with the roses.. Turning around..
She enjoys playing with the roses
Manik stares at her lovingly.. Her smile.. She was so beautiful… He was lost.. The red saree made her so beautiful… He admires her..
He never thought that she will enjoy so much..
He goes towards her and hugs her…
N: Hahaahaha it’s very nice.. Thankyou manik.. U made me smile again..
(She hugs him and kisses his cheeks)
Manik feels her kiss.. And hugs her so tightly.. Nandu hugs him..
M: (smiles) ur hug feels me soo better nandu.. Ur the best thing that happened to me.. I love u soo much!

He cups her face and kisses her forehead,
Nandu looks at him smilingly,
He looks at her eyes..
“Angel, ur eyes are the sweetest star I’ve seen..ur my Angel.. And he kisses those eyes..
M: nandu do u love me??
N: love??
M: yes.. I love u soo much.. I always want to be with you.. You know I can’t stay without you..this is called love..
N: (smiles) even I want to stay with you manik.. Ur my best friend.. Even I can’t stay without you.. You know when you went to office leaving me with navya… I missed you so much..
Manik feels happy, these words are enough for him, to know that how she loves him)
He gets so happy and kisses her cheeks.. Happy birthday Angel!!
This is my last gift, I want to give it to u..
He looks at her face which was soo cute and her lips.. He gets mesmerised seeing that red lips…he leans and starts kissing her slowly.. Swara is stunned and shocked.. She doesn’t know what’s happening..

Nandu breaks the kiss.. She looked at him with innocent and yet cute face..
M: (smiles and whispers) what are you thinking Angel.. Kiss me like I do..
He holds her waist and pulls her towards him.. Nd he again kisses her..
Nandu slowly responds to him.. It was a passionate kiss..
After the kiss.. He hugs her more tightly!!