MANIK and mohini meet

Manik leaves from Abhi house.. He is full angry on aliya and so sad for nandu, While he was going on his car, he gets aliya call.. He gets more Angry seeing her call.. And cuts it!!

She keeps calling he keeps cutting!!
After few mins.. Cabir calls him!!
.. He gets sad seeing his call as he couldn't save his friend beloved sis..

He lifts the call.

C: (happy) manik, come home soon dude!

M: why caby?? U sound so happy today..

C: yeah mani! Actually you know today my mohini maasi came to meet us..

Manik stops the car hearing the name mohini...

M: mohini???
C: Yaa dude... It's been so many years since I saw her.. Nd she's so happy to hear about you and aliya...she wants to meet you, come home soon..

M: okay I'm coming.. He cuts the call...
As soon as he cuts the call he rings Abhi..

Ab: Yaa manik!!

M: Abhi mohini came it seems.. I want to know if she's the same lady!! But I dint see her face..

Ab: I saw her manik.. I will tell u if she's the same one..

M: good, in coming lets both go together..

Ab: okay!!

Mankk leaves to abhi house and they both leave to cabir house..

cabir house:

Seeing manik car, aliya gets happy and runs out!!

manik and Abhi notice her and gets angry And he looks at her angrily!

A: (happy) hi manik.. (She hugs him) I'm soo happy today, u know my maasi came.. She wants to see u.. Come il introduce her..

Manik gets angry but Abhi tells him to be normal by his eyes..

C: hi manik and hi abhi... What a surprise dude..

Ab: hi cabir... (He hugs him)

Aliya holds manik hand and takes him.. Before he goes cabir stops him...

C: arey manik wait a min.. Where r u going?? Did u forget, whenever you come here, did u forget to give flower to nandu?

Here take this..

Aliya gets shock hearings nandu name and looks at manik with tensed face

Manik gets sad to think about nandu, he couldn't digest the truth that nandu is his Angel...

Cabir holds his hands and takes him near the grave and keeps the flower on the grave and talks to her..

C: nandu, after many days, me and manik came together, we miss u nandu.. Good night!!

He smiles and looks at manik..

C: manik what r u waiting for.. Give ur flower to nandu..

Manik places a flower and thinks not to tell anything to cabir.. As he is thinking nandu is dead, nd they came out from that trauma long back.: Nd now I can't tell she is alive and again they killed her...if at all he knew the news he may feel bad.. I will handle this problem alone..

He looks at cabir and they both go inside...

As soon as they go inside aliya gets excited...

A: maasi, here my manik is back..

(She shows manik to maasi, mohini who is talking to raman looks back hearing aliya voice, as sfoo. As she reveal her face, Abhi is shocked)

Moh: hello manik, nice meeting you.. I'm happy for you and aliya, take care of my aliya.. I love her so much..

Manik has no expression he just nodes Kk...

Manik looks at abhi shocking face, and ask him what's the matter...

Abhi signals him to come out...

They go out to talk... Abhi tells manik that she is the same lady who he had seen in harshad house..

Manik is shocked... Now he clearly understood everything, he angrily looks at mohini who is pampering aliya with her love..

He gets more angry seeing both of them like that..he don't know what to do.. If he takes action against mohini then all will get to know about nandu too... He don't want to raise her topic in front of her...

He eyes are filled with water

C: manik, what r u doing here?

M: cabir, actually call from Clients,I have some work.. I need to go..

C: okay dude no worries bye..

Manik and Abhi leaves

As soon as they leave aliya comes...

A: bhai, where is Sanskar?

C: he went aliya, he has an office work..

A: oh god, work work work!! He doesn't care about me.. Maasi came to meet manik, he should be here na.

C: aliya, work is important...he is bit dull now a days, because of pressure in office I think.. So don't disturb him!!

Aliya thinks..

"He is dull not because of office work, it's because of nandini" thank god! She's no more!! And manik, why r u thinking of the person who is dead.. Nd don't worry sweetheart, I will be urs forever!!

She leaves happily..