M sorry

He takes her to the garden.. It was soo pleasant.. It's 8:00pm.. The night scenery was very pleasant... At that time a flight passes very close to them....
N: (surprised) manik, it's soo big.. What is that???
M: Angel.. That is flight, u know they will be many people inside that.. It takes us to different places.. Now we are going on car na.. Same like that some are going in flight.. They are travelling to diifferent places..
N: God is great.. He made this everything.. He is soo good.. That's why I love him.. (She again
claps her hand)

Manik admires her innocence and pulls her closer..
M: nandu u always make me crazy with ur innocence.. I love that soo much in u.. He stares at her lovingly.. And embrace her...
N: manik, every time u bring me to new place.. How many places are there more to watch??
Manik laughs.. "Angel, they are many places, some natural, some artificial.. But all have their own beauty.. In this world they r many places nandu...
N: many places??? (She looks at him excitedly) When will u take to all those places??
Manik smiles and back hugs her..
"Angel...they are far... But Il take u.. In That flight, will go Angel.. Will travel to different places.. But before that, u should know about those places..U should have some knowledge.. Then that will be interesting for u..
N: Kk manik.. U know ishi Ma said.. She will be my tutor.. She told she will teace me..
M: Woww.. That's great Angel.. She is best teacher for u..
N: (smiles) yes she is best.. I never get scared seeing them.. I feel so happy when I'm with yhem.. They make me happy manik..
(She gets excited and hugs him)

Manik smiles and hugs her back..
M: they r ur parents Angel.. That's why you feel so secured with them..
Swara: but I feel soo secured when ur with me.. I'm not at all scared, I like to be with u all the time..
(She hugs him more tightly.. Manik smiles, he embrace her more tightly)
Manik gets call from Nyo to come home soon..
M: Angel Maa called, come lets go..
N: sanskar.. I forgot to say, today. Forgot my phone in my room.. I thought to call u.. But phone it's not with me..
M: that's k Angel.. Tomorrow u take..

N: but manik..
M: Angel.. Like seriously how much will u talk?? Too much talkative.. From car I'm seeing u keep on talking.. My Sweetu is soo talkative.. (He pulls her cheeks hardly) hahaha come now.. Let's go!! Wait wait.. Muku will scold us.. We don't take her na.. Hmm. Let's do onething:. If she ask u where did u go.. U don't tell her that we came to princep ghat.. Hmm Yaa tel her that we went to meet navya
N: (smiles) Kk...
They leave and reaches Malhotra house
Asusual muku is angry on them.. Actually she's pretending to be angry..
Manik and nandu comes inside.. Manik looks at muku who is very angry..
M: hello muku!!!
Uttara: bhai.. Ur enjoying with ur wife.. U forgot ur sister ur wife will be with u everyday.. But I'm going to my  tomorrow.. Did u forgot
M: Uttara... I know muki.. U know I don't like to waste ur precious time taking u out.. U should be with Ma and with us na.. If u go out time will over.. U can't enjoy with us..
Mi: achaa.. Where did u go???
M: we went to meet navya..
muku looks at him doubtfully she goes towards nandu, who is talking with Nyo...
Nyo: Bhabi where did u go??
Manik is tensed...
N: (remembers manik words) we went to meet navya...
manik is relieved
N: but we dint went to princep ghat...(😂😂😂😂😂😂😂)
manik is shocked.. Muku looks at him angrily..
M: Maa.. I'm sleeping... Angel.. Come soon... (He runs to his room)
Muku burst out laughing seeing his actings...
Mu: Bhabi.. Did u enjoyed??
N: yes muki..
Mu: take rest Bhabi.. Go and sleep..

Nandu smiles and leaves..
Manan room:
Manik laughs remembering nandi words... "nandu.... Ur soo innocent, hahaha."
At that time nandu comes to the room..
Manik pretends to be angry..
N: manik, mukti dint tell anything.. She is not angry manik.. Hahha she is soo sweet na!!
Manik doesn't speak anything he looks at her angrily...
N: manil, I'm talking to u...
M: (scolds) nandu, how can u do that??? Why did u tel the truth??? I'm angry nandu... Don't talk to me.. He looks at nandu ..

She was crying... manik is shocked
M: Angel.. Why ur cryinh ohh god!! I'm just kidding... I'm not serious..
(Look at me... He smiles and wipes her tears)
"Why will I scold u Angel?? I'm just pretending.. I'm not angry.. Don't cry.. "
He hugs her..
N: ur not angry??
M: (smiles) Noo Angel... I'm just acting..
Nandu cries and hugs him again..manik laughs looking at her expressions..
M: Angel... Hahaha.. Ur soo cute.. (He kisses her cheeks) Come lets sleep..
nandu smiles...they both slept hugging each other..
Mid night..
Nandu gets some sounds.. Her sleep gets disturbed...They were some different sounds.. She suddenly opens her eyes..she looks at manik who is sleeping..
N: sanskar, get up..
Manik doesn't respond as he is in deep sleep..
mandi opens the balcony door.. She looks around.. She finds 4 boys entering into a house.. They
faces are soo clear.. She gets scared and hides back of the curtains.. She watches them.. They have big knifes..

She runs inside.. She gets scared and hugs manik... She thinks about the big knifes.. She remembers the goons who try to kill her..
She gets scared and cries... She prays to Jesus.. She closes her eyes tightly and sleeps on
Manik shoulder..