angel

Cabir POV
Thank god... I hav returned her file.... She was so Hapieee... MANIK was rite

Flashback

Manik reaches his house Nd calls cabir
Seeing this cabir gets happy…

Car:
C: Hii MANIK!!!!
M: what’s up dude?? How was ur work??
C: now we have meeting…I’m on my way…traveling to reach the destination!!

M: all the best!! By d way, aliya told me about a girl.. Who is she??(he starts teasing him)

C: manik, plzz… She’s soo irritating.. U know what she slapped me.. She was drunk, so I left her or else…

M: hahaha dude, have some soft corner towards girls.. Deal them softly..

C: hold on manik.. She doesn’t deserve soft corner, u know what happened today..
(He tells him how he confronted her in the flight, and how she left her file)

M: what she left a file?

C: Yaaa.. It’s very good!! She will know some responsibilities… How dare she scolded me.. It’s my revenge time!!

M: Noo cabir
, that’s wrong.. You both started with fighting that’s k.. But this is her career, may be she has worked hard for it.. Just try to Give back her file lucky…. She may be searching for it!!

C: okay dude!! Because ur telling me, I’m going to give her file back..

M: (smiles) that’s like my best friend… By d way lucky, is she pretty??
Hahhhahaa…..(he teases her)

C: MANIK.. . Just stop it bye…
He cuts the call angrily… Nd tells his PA to take him to that fashion show place to give back her file!!

*************************************

MANIK smiles seeing the way he cut the call..
He smiles and gets into his work..
After sometime

He looks at the clock, it was 9:00pm
He thinks of nandu, Nd thinks to meet her and ask her any details.. So that he can help her to reach her parents..

He leaves to meet her…

Abhi house:
Ab: I’m waiting for u dude, so tell me what u gonna do today??
M: I don’t know, but il try to ask her details..
Ab: do u think she will talk to u??
M: il try… But I should do something to attract her.. Or else she won’t talk…

Ab: use ur flash again..
M: Yaa but, something different it’s should be colourful..
Manik gets an idea, Nd smiles…

After some time

He leaves to terrace…

He looks towards her window.. She was standing near the window.. And she’s looking at the sky..
He smiles and thinks..

If I go and stand in front of her she may get scared, I should give the hint that I came..

So he takes out a mobile flash and puts it on her face,

Nandu smiles seeing the light.. She looks towards the light and looks out.. Manik stands there and he smiles…

He looks at her lovingly, her face which is glowing in that moonlight.. Showing her innocent
He never seen such a innocent face!!

Nandu smiles seeing him, she forwards her hand and she calls him..

Seeing her calling.. Manik gets happy and goes towards the window..

Seeing him close she again slowly hides her face..

M: hmm again scared? I won’t do anything.. I’m ur friend.. I already told u na.. Ur best friend Jesus sent me here!!

N: (slowly comes out showing her face and smiles) really???

M: yes!! Nd u know what, I brought another thing to show you..
He shows his hand…

N: (gets excited seeing hands) what’s there inside??

M: (smiles) open it and see

(He spreads his hand)

Nandu smiles and opens his palm… She gets excited to see a small light!!

N: (claps) what is this??
M: (smirks seeing her childish behaviour) it’s radium light…its shape is like moon…did u like this light??

N: (smiles) Yess!!

M: do u want to touch it??
N: yes!

Nandu keeps that in her hand… She holds it and looks at the moon .. She watches both the big moon and small moon and smiles..

M: u like moon na, so Jesus told me to give this moon to u..

N: (excited) really??? Did Jesus sent this to me??

M: (smiles) Yess!!!

Manik gets happy looking at that small radium light.. And plays with it!!

Manik looks at her admiringly while she’s playing!! Nd laughs!!

M: (smiles) do u want another one??
N: (smiles) yes!!

M: but before that u should talk to me!

N: she looks at him surprisingly..

M: What’s ur parents name??
N: parents?? What is that??

He is shocked..
M: parents?? You don’t know parents.. Hmm.. What’s ur mummy and daddy name??

Nandu doesn’t respond and looks at him confusingly…

M: okay leave that… Tell me what’s ur name??

N: name?? What is that??

Manik is more shocked, he clearly understood that, she doesn’t know anything!! So he thinks to make her understand!!

M: (smiles) ur best friend name is Jesus.. My name is MANIK , and what’s ur name??

Nandini remembers mouni calling her pati... .

N: (smiles) pari…
M: pari?? That’s not a bst name..

Nandu looks at him confusingly… As she doesn’t understand what he is speaking..

Manik looks at her confusing name..

M: (smile) shall I put a name for u??
N: name??

M: Yaa…

He looks at her smiling face.. He remember how she sang the song.. The way her face glowed in that moon light.. That too with that white dress..He smiles and calls her Angel!!

N: Angel ?

M: (smiles) yes ur an angel!!

N: (smiles and repeats her verse)
” For He Will Order His ANGEL!! To Protect You For Wherever You Go”!!

Manik gets confused…
N: is that Angel??

Manik is shocked… He smiles.. Thinking that she’s soo intelligent.. As she can identify according to the verses” he also understands that, she only knows words from that verses!!

M: Yess!!
Nandu smiles and turns around hearing the word Angel… She’s thinking that the verse is for her!! Nd she gets happy…

manik smiles seeing her and gets dazzled to see her smile.. Which gave him lot of happiness somewhere!!😊😊😀