I luv manik

Navya and Nandu comes out from hospital..

NA: Nandini , tell me where do u want to go??

N: (smiles) Manik!!

Navya thinks who was this Manik...
She thinks about manik...

"Is he is that Manik?? Noo navu.. They are many Manik in this world.. And if he knew Nandu,
when I said I'm going home for Nandu, then he should have reacted hearing Nand name.. But he was normal.. So I guess he is not that manik..but il just ask him! No no navya, don't tell anyone about Nandu.. Again she will be in trouble..

(She keeps on thinking as she is soo confused)

NA: (smiles) Nandu, come lets go home.. Today will spend time at home.. We can have fun, lets cook our favourite foods.. Okay??
N: but Manik... (she cries)

NA: Nandini... I'm sorry, Manik went out.. He is busy, he will come definitely cum soon..
(She gets an idea and smiles)

NA: Nandu you know what?? Mank told me that... If u cry, then He won't meet you.. And he wants you to smile all the time.. Then he said he will meet you and he also said that he will bring many gifts..

N: really?? Okay!

NA: (smiles) hmm.. Come lets go home!

They keep walking, Nayv vwatches pani puri stall and gets excited..

NA: Nandini, come lets have panipuri..

(She holds her hand and takes her)
NA: Nandu you know I'm a crazy fan of pani Puri.. But in Singapore we won't get it.. I missed pani Puri for many years..

N: (smiles) pani Puri?? What is that?

NA: you don't know?? Come il make you to eat it!!

She takes her near pani Puri stall... She starts having it and gives it even to Nandu!!

NA: nandu did u like it??

N : Itss so spicy!!

AFTER SOME TIME

N: (smiles) Angel?? Manik kept that name for and she puts the Kajol and maskara to make her look bigger and beautiful.. She applies red lipstick to her sweet lips..

As soon as she applies lipstick she starts licking it!

Navya(laughs) Nandini, don't lick ur lipstick!!

Nandu looks at Navya confusingly
She takes her near the mirror
Nandu looks herself in the mirror and gets happy!!

N: (jumps with excitement) is that me??

Navya gets stunned to see her saying her like that.. She fees so pity for her life she's leading!! She looks at her lovingly and hugs her...

NA: nandu your so so so beautiful!!!now ur looking so cute like an angel!!

N: (smiles) Angel?? You know Manik used to say that I'm an angel!

Navya gets happy seeing her so excited whenever she uses the word Manik!

NA: nandu tell me onething, you like Manik??

NA: (smiles) Yess!! I like Manik soo much.. He is my best friend..he kept my name as Angel!!

Navya smiles and looks at her lovingly..Nd she understands that Manik kept her name as Angel..
nandu again goes near the mirror and looks herself in the mirror,
Nandu gets happy and she looks at Navya and kisses her cheeks!!