swit Moment of angel

night!!

Nandu waits for manik, as she is soo excited to go to sea!! she starts singing her songs.. and entertains herself!!for Passing time

Manik goes to meet nandu,
He reiches There and Meets abhi...and talk for some time.. The the Decide to Go and Meet angel

Abhi: manik shall I come with u??
M: no dude.. U be here.. I saw harshad down.. If u be here u can give us some updates...
Ab: okay.. But where r u taking her??

M: to the lake view!! She will like That place..

Ab: okay dude... Careful...

Manik Goes near her room...he hears her songs and smiles.. he slowly goes near her room, and again takes the keys... and opens the door!!

seeing him coming nandu gets happy and gets excitd and smiles!!

M: angel.. I'm back!!
Nandu smiles...

N: I was waiting for u..
M: waiting for me??
N: yess!!! i want to meet sea, i want to play with the water again..

M: (smiles) sure.. but not sea.. we are going to a park.. you know it will be beautiful, we can go for a night boating...u can njoy der today

Nandu smiles...

he again takes her out.. nd they reach the place.. it was just a park with a big kind of lake , only for boating!! and a garden place!!

( PLZ DONT ASK ME WHERE IS THIS PLACE IS??)

Nandu looks at the big garden around her and gets so excited.. she runs near the garden!!!

Manik looks at her happy face and smile..
M: angel careful!!

N: it's so nice.. so big flowers!!
friend, here they are so many red roses.. this is so nice..

M: (smiles) u liked it???
N: yes!

M: angel, come will go inside, will go for a boat ride.. that will be very nice.. later u can play in this garden!!

he holds her hand and takes her inside!!

she watches many things around her.. she was so surprised to see such a beautiful creation!!

she smiles looking at it!!

They go near the lake... Seeing the water she gets soo excited...

N: (smiles) sea??? (She looks at manik)

M: smiles) Noo Angel!! It's not sea it's a lake..

While they were talking.. They see a batch of students who came for boat ride..

Seeing them nandu gets tensed and she again holds Sanskar hands and closes her eyes with fear..

MANIK smiles seeing her...
M: Angel.. They won't do anything to u.. They r even our friends.

N: friends??
M: Yaa new friends.. They won't harm you... Okay!!

He keeps his hand on her shoulder, and takes her,

They get inside a boat..Nd even those students sit opposite to them..

Boat starts moving... With that jerk she holds his hands...as she was bit tensed...but when it starts going bit fast.. She started enjoying!!!

Nandu gets soo excited... Manik shows her some lights of the houses, She looks around and smiles...

She totally gets involved in it!!
At that time she notices the moon... Wherever the boat is going she watches the moon also coming back of them..
She smiles and keeps watching it...