i luv 😇 angel

Manik: cabir, I’m leaving because I don’t love her, this is what I understood these days, I just
accepted because of you, because of our friendship.. But now I realised..

Raj; (shouts) manik, how can you break this relation now… Don’t u know ur already engaged

Manik looks at nyo.. She signals him giving him support

M: but we are not married dad.. Plz don’t force me.. I can’t marry aliya.. She will be my frnd like before.. I’m sorry cabir Nd uncle.. I’ve realised that I can’t be happy with her…

Raman gets angry..

R: manik I trusted you soo much.. How can you do this??? Ur thinking about ur happiness but did u think about my daughter happiness??

M: uncle.. I’m thinking about our future after my marriage.. I can’t lead a compromising life..
This is my life plz let me live..

raman gets angry

R: cabir come Lets leave from here.. How can u have a friend like him..?
He angrily look at manik and leaves without answering!!!

While Raj is shocked to see RAMAN's
behaviour

Cabir notice aliya's tears and raman angry… He still don’t know what to say!!

Whether to support his friend or his family..

He stands like a statue..he just takes aloya with him and goes to his house…

Manik gets sad seeing cabir leaving… Tears falls from his eyes!

11pm night:

Manik in his balcony, he looks at nandu pic and thinks about aliya word how nandu used to say his name, she is in love with him and all..

He thinks about her and talks to himself..

“Is this love??

He smiles..

Yes!! I’m in love… I love you angel! U always made me happy, smile.. But do u love me?? I’m missing you soo much.. Why did you leave me alone?? It would be so nice if ur with me now.. I would have embraced you with my love..

(Saying this tear falls from his eyes, he looks at the sky..
… Angel!! U may be far from me, but no one can take ur position, because ur here in my heart.. Nd will be forever.. Ur memories are a stamp!!

He wipes his tears.. He thinks about cabir..

“I know cabir ur angry.. But I’m doing this for nandu, ur sister” when I got to know that she loves me.. I can’t marry someone.. I know she is not alive.. But she’s with me always..
And aliya needed that punishment for killing nandu... My angel... My love...
I won't forgive her... I hate her!!

After some time

He sleeps!!
************************************************