MANIK NAME

FINAAALLLLYYYYY.....I GOT TIME TO UPDATE THE NXT PART....M SO SORRY GUYS....I HOPE U LIKE DIS PART AND YAH NXT PART VIL B UPDATED SOON....SRY AGAIN TO MALE U GUYS WAITING....

M: (back hugs her) Nandu even I have a surprise for u..
N: what's that!!
M: (close ur eyes.. nandu closes) he gives a small box.. she gets happy..
N: what is this??

M: open it nandu ..
Nandu opens it.. It was a ring..
M: nandu u became my life partner.. This is my gift to my beautuful wife..
He holds her hands..
"Nandini with this ring, I'm giving u my heart..my love for u is like this ring..it has no beginning and no end" and wears it...
nandu smiles looks at the diamond which is looking like a star..
N: this is star.. It's soo nice.. I loved it..
M: u like it?
N: yes manik...

She hugs him tightly looking at the ring..
N: Thankyou for making me smile Maink..
(She gives a peck on his lips.. manik gets shocked.. As he remembers him saying, "whenever I
make u smile u should kiss me like this"!
He gets so happy and again kisses her.. It was a sweet kiss..

Next day:
Morning:
Manik is busy with laptop he is doing his project, nandu is with ap Kitchen
Nyo is making rotis....
While nandu practising writing alphabets in maida flour..
NYONIKA watches her..
NYO : nandu what r u doing??
N: I'm practising alphabets Ma.. See.. I got all alphabets..
Nyo : (smiles) Woww nandini .. That's good.. And nandu , today all your relatives, family friends.. Many of them will come to see this beautiful doll.. (She caresses her face) U take rest in ur room okay?

N: but now I should go to Ishi Ma house na.. I should learn this alphabets.. And many more
Nyo :(smiles) hahaha nandini Kk go and come fast...
nandu smiles
N: hahah... Wait il tell Manik bye..
(She runs to her room, she watches Manik talking in call..
She goes towards him and taps his shoulder.. Manik smiles seeing her excitement.... And he cuts the call..
M: Angel.. What happened? U look so happy??
N: (smiles) Manik im going to Ishi Ma house.
M: smiles (he hugs her) come fast okay?
N: Kk bye manik ... (She kisses his cheeks and runs out)
Manik smiles seeing her excitement
Meanwhile..
cabir brings navya and shruv to dhawan house.. He introduces dhruv to Raman and Ishita ...
R: hello Dhruv .. Nice to meet u.. How is ur dad??

D: he is fine uncle..
Is: Navya , Dhruv plz sit.. Il get coffee to u all..
She leaves to kitchen...
(They all keep talking.. Meantime Nandu reaches Raman house)
N: (excited) papa I came back..
Suddenly she looks at Navya and gets happy..
N: Navyaaaa when did u come??
(She hugs her)

Na: hi Nandu .. I thought to come there but u itself came.. That's great!!
And bhai.. She is Nandu .. I told na...and Nandini he is Dhruv my brother...
D: (smiles) hi Nandini .. How r u??
She gets bit tensed seeing new person.. She hides back of Raman .. And smiles looking at him..
R: hahaha my Nandini is feeing shy seeing new person..
C: Nnadini he is ur friend too..
Nandini smiles...and replies "hi"
Dhruv smiles looking at her... Ishita comes to hall.. She looks at Nandu and gets happy..Nandu 
looks at her and hugs..
N: Maa I learnt all alphabets.. Come il write and il show u..
IS: (smiles) haha Nandu .. Kk come!!
They both leave to their room..
Dhruv gets call...
D: excuse me..
He goes to attend the call... At that time suddenly he dashes Kavitha... Kavitha looks at him angrily
but get shocked seeing him..Dhruv looks at her and smiles
A: (confused) I've seen u somewhere??
D: Hmm u seen me in Singapore.. That day in pub...
A: ohh Yaa.. So ur Navya bro??
D: (smiles) Yaa..
She hears Nandini laugh from Ishita room.. Aliya gets angry.. She leaves out without talking..
Dhruv looks at her hatred for nandu..
D: hmm.. These girls na.. Too difficult to understand.
He leaves...

Maheswari house:
Manik is watching cricket.. He misses Nandini.. He looks at time.. It was afternoon... He calls
nandini but she left her phone in the room..He gets sad
He calls Cabir..
Cabir looks at Manik call.. And signals Navya..
Cabir and Navya goes to a corner to speak with Sanskar
C: Haaa Manik tell me..
M: Cabir where is nandini...
 he hears navya teasing cabir
Na: haha he will surely ask about Nandu Cabir .. I think he is missing Nandu.. Hahahahaha!!!
M: Haa wo.. Actually.. Haa lucky.. I called u to know what did police uncle said?? Did he found those robbers??

C: ohh Yaa I forgot to say manik .. It's really a good news.. He caught them and they even gave
those gold and money back.. But they r in still jail.. It's all because of nandini..
M: (smiles) I know.. My angel is very intelligent..
Navya takes the call from cabir ..
Na: hello manik .. How r u?? (Excited)
C: Ragini he is not new to u... you daily meet him in office.. Still ur asking how r u??
Navya and Manik laughs...
M: Kk guys.. U both njoy ur time.. Il call u later bye.. He cuts the call
Ishita room:
Nandu writes alphabets and shows it to Ishita .. Ishita gets happy now she teaches her how to
write words.. She teaches her MANIK name...
Nandu quickly learns it from Ishita , and she writes the name on the paper...Ishita gets happy And praises her..

Is: very good Nandu .. U learned soo fast.. I'm so proud of u..
(She kisses her cheeks)
Nandini gets happy seeing her praising and starts clapping her hands..
Ishita looks at her excitement and smiles..
N: Ma now il show this to Manik ..
Is: Kk Nandini .. And Yaa.. Get ready for the party.. All our relatives are coming only to see u..
N: Kk Ma...bye..
She runs down...
She watches cabir and Navya watching photo album..
Nandini gets excited and goes near Navya..
N: navya .. This is my photo.. When I'm a kid.. Hahaha nice na..
NA: haha Yaaa nandu ur soo cute.. And look at manik.. Hahahah he is really funny..
nandu looks at manik photo and laughs joining navya ..
c: Hahha Navya if Manik watches this pic.. That's it.. He will kill me..
Na: then I will surely show him
N: I will show him...
Na: wow Nandu .. Here take this photo.. And tease manik showing this pic... Hahahah lol!!!
N: Kk...
na: careful Kk... He will try to snatch it.. But don't give that chance to him..
N: okay navya ...
Na: (smiles) all d best nandu...
Nandu is so excited to show 2 things to Manik ... 1 is Manik photo.. And 2nd one is Manik 
name... She runs back to Malhotra house..