nature tour

M: Angel I’m here with you.. Don’t worry.. Just enjoy this nature okay?? I will be with you..

He sits beside her… And Abhi drives…

Nandu doesn’t leave manik and she doesn’t open her eyes.. As she is soo scared..

M: (smiles) Angel!! Open ur eyes.. Look outside.. See enjoy this nature.. This cool breeze… This is all gods creation.. Look at it!!
(He opens the window)

Nandu feels a cold breeze touching her face, she slowly opens her eyes and looks outside the window..

She watches all big big houses, so many people around…
She first gets scared.. But starts smiling looking at the trees, and cool air coming from outside..
She starts get excited…Nd claps her hands.. Nd she keeps her head outside.. Nd enjoys the climate… She watches the sea…

She looks at manik…
N: this is very nice.. Is this all gods creation??
M: Yess Angel!!
N: soo much water?? Does it won’t come outside
M: 😂😂😂😂hahaha Noo Angel.. It’s sea, the water won’t come out..

N: sea?? (She remembers another bible words)
“Mightier Than The Waves Of The Sea Is His Love For You…”

Is this that sea???

M: (smiles) Yess!!

Nandu gets more excited…
N: can we go there??
M: Yaaa sure.. Come will go!!

(He stops the car, and takes her in)

He takes her inside the sea…
She gets happy looking at the water… He holds her hands and takes her inside the water…

Seeing the water coming towards them, she gets scared and holds his hand… He smiles…

At that time the waves touches her feet…she feel ticklish, and gets more excited…

N: (laughs soo loudly) this is sooo nice!! The water again went back?? How can water go back??
Is this all gods creation?? Gods creation is so nice…

She gets more excited and turns round, enjoying the beach breeze!!!

Manik laughs seeing her expressions…Nd he stares at her smiling face..
He feels something missing in her beauty… She is different from The first time he saw her.. He wonders what’s missing??
He suddenly looks at her hair… And smiles.. As he got the answer!

He goes towards her and frees her hair…

Now her beauty is back.. That long hair falling down and flying when she was Turning… That’s making her face look more beautiful..
He was just spellbound to see her….he never felt like that before…he goes towards her and whispers.. BEAUTIFUL!!

N: b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l ??
M: (smiles) Yess!! Ur soo beautiful angel.. Ur smile, ur hair.. I like it!! Keep smiling all the time!!!

N: (smiles) u like it??
M: Yess!!

She again smiles and turns around!!!

They play for sometime… She totally enjoys seeing the nature… And gets soo happy!!!

Seeing her excitement abhi and Sanskar smiles looking at her!!

Ab: manik, it’s already 1:00!! Let’s go now.. It will be problem to her again!!

M: hmm Kk!!! (He looks at Angel)

M: Angel, come lets goo…
N: nooo.. It’s so nice here!! Did u see that yellow moon… It’s giving light to that sea also.. And that water it’s so nice..

M: (smiles) again tomorrow will come.. Now u should sleep na.. Even sea will sleep.. We shouldn’t disturb it…Come lets go!!

N: ohhhh kk!! Then okay.. Let’s go!!vil come tomorrow bye bye sea

They leave back to home..

He again carries her and takes her to her terrace
Ab: be careful dude!!!
M: Kk.. U wait here Abhi I’m coming..

He takes her…and opens the lock!!!

M: bye Angel.. Take care!! Tomorrow I will meet u again..

N: (smiles) okay…

She goes towards him and hugs him…
Manik is shocked and confused too… The way she hugged him, he gets happy.. And hugs her back!!

M: bye Angel!! Have a nice sleep okay.. Nd don’t tell anyone, if u tell even ur mouni Ma.. Next time she won’t send u.. Okay??

N: (happy) okay!! And Thankyou for making me smile…

Saying this she kisses his cheeks..

Manik is again shocked!!! As its his first kiss.. As no Girl kissed him not even aliya…He looks at her… And she smiles looking at him!!

He remembers how she kissed Mouni , saying those words…
He smiles looking at her lovingly..

M: (smiles) byeee… (He caresses her hair)

Nandu goes inside and he locks the door and keeps it in a same place…

Nandu looks at him and smiles.. Manik too smiles and goes near her window…
He touches her hands…

M: good night Angel!!
N: good night!!

He leaves, before leaving he again look back and smiles remembering the kiss!!

He tells bye to abhj and leaves for his home…

In his room:
He feels restless.. He feels soo happy in his heart..
He looks at her pic and smiles remembering the way she enjoyed!!! The way he make her smile…the way she play with water.... Share her food.... Laugh.... Gets scare.... Touch him.... Hugged him..... Kiss him... Sad eyes when she didnot find him

He thinks about her and sleeps….😴 😴