outing

Mean time:
Nandu room:

Mo: pari I'm so sorry for being late, I was bit bsy in work... Come have ur food..

N: (smiles) it's okay...
Mo: Beta, it's soo hot, don't leave ur hair, tie ur hair...come Il help uhhhh
(She ties her hair with a band)

Nandu feels comfortable..and smiles..

Mo: (smiles) okay have ur dinner and sleep... Tomorrow il come...okay !
N: okay!!!
Mo: (smiles) good night!!!

She leaves...

Manik notice her leaving...
Ab: manik she's leaving..
M: shhhh..silent

(They hide near the pillar... mouni hangs the room keys on the nail.. And leaves!!)

M: okay Abhi, I will meet her and cum..dont create any noise and yeah if sum 1 comes inform me
Ab: okay take care...

manik goes to her terrace, he gives signals to nandu, by keeping the torch light again on the wall..

Nandu was about to eat, she notices the light, and gets happy, thinking that her friend has come...
She gets excited and runs towards the window..
Seeing her shadow manik smiles and hides..

Nandu looks for him... She searches for him by peeping out..

Manik smiles seeing the way she's searching for him and smiles...
He goes near the wall and suddenly sees her room keys..

He gets happy.. Nd he takes the keys!!

While nandu still looks for him, peeping out...but cant find him so she gets sad

Manik slowly opens her door without her notice
He gets happy, when the lock has been opened.. He goes inside

He looks at her, she was still looking out side... He smiles and goes towards her..
Nd he taps her shoulder..

Nandu looks back, Nd gets shocked seeing a shadow in front of her...she gets scared, she closes her eyes and starts shouting...

Nandu: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!😨😨😨😨😨

M: (tensed) shhhhhh!! Angel it's me!! Ur friend!!
He closes her mouth!!

It's 12:00!!
The church lights gets on... As whole night service has been started.. Those lights make her room little bright!!

Hearing his words, nandi slowly opens her eyes.. She watches her friend standing in front of her...

Seeing him nandu gets soo happy and she smiles..

Nandu: (claps her hand in excitement) u came???
(She slowly touches his face with love and trying to believe that he is only the one who is in front of her.

Manik gets dazzled to see her soo close..her beautiful soft mild hands which touching his face made him soo happy!! He can see her happiness in her eyes...

N: (happy) u really came??

Manik cups her face...

Manik: (smiles) yes Angel I came... I told you yesterday na, that I will come...see I really came.. anyways So tell me what are you doing??

N: (smiles) I'm having my food,
M: ohh I'm sorry for disturbing... Come have ur food..
N: (holds his hand) come, even you have it!!
M: nooo Angel.. It's already late first you have it!!

N: (smiles) okay..

She sits down, and she started eating her rotis with her two hands..

Manik looks at the way how she's eating and smiles...

N: why r u smiling??
M: nothing... U look soo cute while eating

Nandu smiles... Sanksar again stares at her

Nandu looks at him staring...
N: do u want to eat?? Come will share..
She gives him one roti...

M: (smiles) share??
N: yes, you know I like to give it to my friends.. Everyday morning I used to give my breakfast to my friend bird.. And from today every night I will give you also.. Okay??

M: (smiles) achaa!! Okay fine... Even I will join with you..

Nandu smiles and gives him one roti... He starts rolling it and starts eating it..

Nandu looks at the way he is eating..

N: you shouldn't eat like that...mouni Ma used to say me that, we should eat with curry!!

M: (smiles and teases) ohh really?? I don't know how to eat like that..

N: laughs... Hahah u don't know how to eat.. Wait il tell you..il show u also... See how I eat

She shows him how to eat...MANIK smiles seeing the way she's teaching him...
He stares at her admiringly!!
And he starts eating like her...

Seeing him eating like her, she gets soo excited and happy feeling she taught everything to him and starts clapping!!

Manik looks at her acts lovingly... Her laugh, her doing everything he started liking it..

After the dinner...
Nandu goes to washroom to wash her hands...
MANIK goes out and looks around, he gets a plan and he calls Ajay..

Ab: (tensed) manik, Kya hua?? Is everything fine!!

M: Yaa dude... I'm planning to take her out... Just a long ride..

Ab: what?? Now...manik I think it's risky...
M: I will manage... Don't worry!'
Ab: okay... Bring her here... You can take her from here..but be carefully... Il help uhhh
M: okay!!

He cuts the call and again goes inside the room.. He looks at nandu, who is again standing near the window and searching for him..

M: Angel.. What r u searching???
N: (looks back and smiles seeing him) I thought u went...

M: achaa..without wishing you goodnight where will I go Angel?? He winks😜😜
K leave that.. You gave me ur food na.. So I will show u something..

N: (excited) u again brought those lights??

M: Noo.. I will show you this beautiful city.. Come with me!!
He holds her hands and takes out...

N: (excited) ur taking near that garden??

M: Noo.. I will show u this nature come...

N: (smiles) nature??

M: Yess... He takes her holding her hand... He closes her door and locks it..

Abhi waits for them in his terrace.. He watches them coming..

Ab:mnik come!!

Seeing Abhi nandu gets tensed and hides near his chest by closing her eyes..

Abhi is shocked... Nd manik smiles..

M: (smiles) Angel, don't worry he is my friend.. He won't beat u.. Come..

N: (scared and she holds his hands more tightly with fear..) I'm scared!!

M: (he cups her face) haha I'm here na.. Don't worry!! Il climb, just do as I did okay??

N: okay!!

MANIK smiles, and goes to that terrace.. He gives his hand to her..

Nandu gets tensed to see the gap between two houses.. She starts biting her nails with fear..

Manik looks at her tensed face and he again goes to her..

M: Angel.. Don't get tensed, ur friend is with u..
(Saying this he lifts her in his arms and takes her to abhi's terrace)

And takes her down... Seeing big big houses she gets more scared.. And hugs him holding his shirt...

Manik gets happy seeing the way she hugged him... He smiles..

Ab: why is she scared??
M: she's seeing this for the first time na.. So she's scared..

He makes her sit inside his car.. Nandu gets scared again and she holds his shirt tightly..😨😨😨😨😨