Three

Stephanie

I had been sitting here after that little whore dumped everything on me, oh how I was gonna kick her ass when we got back. It was so embarrassing! God I can't believe it, my First day of school, not so great. But hey maybe tomorrow's different. Hint the sarcasm, I was not going back to that stupid school, my mother was going to have to drag me out my house kicking and screaming.

Interrupting my thoughts, There was a knock at the door, I groan and walk to open the door. I open the door to see Justin standing there. Oh shit I totally forgot we had a project to work on. Damn. I look like shit. Who am I kidding? I don't look good to impress him? I don't even like him.

Yes you do.

I just met him I can't like someone I just met.

So?

He's an asshole.

But you find it attractive.

"Ugh shut up" I mumble to myself before opening the door, I hadn't even known this guy for longer than a day and he was already occupying my thoughts. "Hey , um hi." He scratches the back of his head, you could tell he was definitely nervous, It was kinda cute to see that he was nervous. "Do you wanna come in?" I ask and he nods and walks through the door, I close the door behind him and lead him into my living room.

"I'm uh sorry for lunch today , and sorry for the way I've been acting to you today." Was he actually apologizing? Wow, Major Event, I can see it now. 'Justin Bieber apologizes to a girl for the first time in forever' . "I'm just new at this thing. Girls never really have this effect on me. I would like it if we could be friends. Could we start over?" I wanted to ask what he meant by 'girls don't really have this effect on me' but I didn't I kept my mouth close, I don't think I was ready to jump into a relationship just yet, even though I didn't even know if that was what he was implying.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too. I'm not good at making friends either , I never have been. I'm a bitch I know. I'll try to be nicer." I smile and he laughs, which was the cutest thing I've ever herd. Damn this boy really needed to leave my mind alone. "I'm Justin Bieber, nice to meet you" he reaches his hand out to shake them, "I'm Stephanie Williams and my pleasure" I smile and we both start laughing.

"Alright well we need to get working on the project because it's due Friday" he chuckles, I nod my head, that gave him an excuse to be around a little long, which I kind of wanted. "Let's get going then" I smile and he smiles back, and let me tell you, he's so damn attractive. No Stephanie. Not right now.

Justin

We had been working on this thing for an hour, so I suggested we take a break. Stephanie is so enticing to me, it's like There's this thing about her where I can't treat her like just some girl I wanted to fuck, even though that's what she was to me, but She's better than that. I don't know why but I just can't, She's not like the other girls I try to get into her pants

I don't think you're just physically attracted to her, you're emotionally attached to her, Justin.

No she's just my friend, I can have girl that are just friend. Not every girl I come across with has to have sex with me.

No Justin, she's not just a friend to you, and you know it.

"Why are you um staring at me?" She asks shyly, snapping me out of my thought. "You're really beautiful" I say without thinking. Beautiful? When have I ever used that word to describe a girl? God what is this girl doing to me? Why does she have this effect on me? It needs to be the other way around.

"Look Justin, I'm not one of your sluts or whores you sleep with. So saying things like that wont win me over." She rolls her eyes, i repeated her action, I wasn't trying to make her my slut, at least not anymore. "I'm not trying to get you to sleep with me atleast not anymore. I really mean that." She scoffs I really did mean it. For some reason I had no desire to treat her like the rest of the other girls. I can't treat her like a slut, she deserves better. She's too precious for that. "I'm serious. I'm not trying to get you in bed, you're truly really beautiful." I say causing her cheeks to turn a bright shade of red, I smiled in return.

"Thanks, you know it's getting kind of late, your mom probably wants you home..." She says shyly, I check my watch and it was only 5:30. "Try to get rid of me so soon?" I chuckle, I mean it's literally only 5:30, old people aren't even sleep by now. "I just- hey that's not funny! I thought you needed to go home." She shrugs, bullshit even If I did so happen to live by my mothers rules this was still way too early to go home. "Oh please I do what I want. And actually I was gonna head to Ryan's house, he invited me over to chill with him and the girls plus Chaz. Ya know I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you came too. Would you come?"

"Uh I guess so, I mean it's not like I have anything better to do." I nod my head, It was an awkward silence after that. I kind of really wanted to kiss her. I don't know if I should? Fuck it I need to do this. I lean in and kiss her. Surprisingly she doesn't pull back.

That's because she likes you.

Oh please she'd never go for me. Wait what? Did I just think that. Never have I ever had low self esteem when it came to girls. Never.

That's because she's not like other girls Justin..

After what felt like hours, she pulled back breathless.

"Umm shall we go?" She asks, I nod my head. "Let's go" I grab my backpack.

Woah that was something.