Nine

Stephanie

It's been a few days since I've seen Justin and we told each other how we felt, well he never said the exact words that he liked me but you get the gist of things. We hadn't exactly talked about things either, it wasn't awkward like I thought it'd be, but it wasn't exactly smooth. He was trying the best way he knew how, and I was grateful for that.

Rolling out of bed, I decided to go with something simple, jeans and a tee shirt. I let my long jet black fall down to my waist, running my brush through it to get all of the stubborn tangles out. Grabbing my backpack from off my door, I ran downstairs to grab something to eat. "Hello mama." My voice boomed throughout the kitchen as I searched for something light to take with my to school. "Hi sweetie, off to school so soon?" My mother asked as she brought her red lips to her coffee mug I had gotten her when I was ten. "Yeah, I got a test today so I want to try to ask my teacher questions before I take it." I said lying straight through my teeth, not wanting to tell her yet about Justin.

"Okay dear. I just wanted you to know I'm extremely proud of you kid, life hasn't been the easiest for you but you've made the best of it. I love you kiddo." My mom got up from her seat and embraced me in one of those mom hugs. "I love you too mom." I said, my mom was right. Life hasn't been easy on either one of us but we both kept pushing and life was finally starting to turn around for us both. "Okay now get going." Laughing I turned around and grabbed my keys from off the counter before going outside.

"Hey Steph!" I turned around upon hearing my name, and instantly a smile formed on my lips once I saw Justin jogging towards me. "Hey Justin." I waved to him, as he got closer I swear my stomach started to do tricks, I hated how he had this stupid affect over me. "Wanna ride to school together?" I shrugged why not, saves me some gas money and the gas here in LA was not cheap. "Yeah sure." I happily replied, but after that it was silent, see this was the semi awkwardness I was speaking off. We both knew we had feelings for each other but we didn't know what to do with those feelings or what they even meant.

"Ok look, this doesn't have to be all awkward." Justin said finally breaking the silence between us. "Yeah, I agree." Justin pulled me into him, placing one of those movie kisses on me, at least that's what I'd like to think it was. "Be mine." His breathe was heavy from doing all that kissing, but he managed to spit out those two words. "What?" I asked in disbelief, was Justin Bieber-the Justin Bieber- asking me, Stephanie Williams to be his girlfriend? Did I hear that right? Because this all seemed to surreal.

"Be my girlfriend. Was my timing off? I don't really know how this shit wo-" I cut him off by once again smashing our lips together, hoping that answered his question. "Hmm thought you had a test to study for." I pulled back from Justin to see my mother standing in our doorway, completely embarrassed, I buried my head into Justin's chest. "I think your mom can still see you." Justin said laughing at my childish attempt to hide from my mother. "No shit Sherlock." I mumbled making the both of us laugh, I swear I didn't wanna leave Justin's arms.

"Hate to brake the love fest up but you guys better head to school before you're late to school" My mom laughed, I knew she was going to totally embarrass me when I got home. "Bye mom." I waved before following Justin to his car, he went all old school on me and opened the car door for me, like a true gentleman. "So the answer to that question?" I furrowed my eyebrows not knowing what he was talking about, but quickly my memory flooded in to him asking me to be his girlfriend before my
Mother interrupted us.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend."

Justin

Justin Bieber has a girlfriend. Never did I think that me having a girlfriend would come anytime soon, i obviously enjoyed the life I lived before Stephanie came and messed shit up. But her being here made me realize that something was missing.