Twenty

Stephanie

I've been here for a week now and I was ready to go home. I felt fine, I was fine, I didn't need someone coming to check on me every hour. Releasing a breath from my nose, I turn and look over to see a sleeping Justin cuddled up on the couch. Aw he's so adorable when he's sleeping, I couldn't pass up this opportunity to tale his picture.

"@StephanieLuv_ : aw my wittie baby , @justinbieber " I attach the photo and tweet.

"Justin!" I throw a pillow at him, I was bored and I wanted him to get up to entertain me, he had slept long enough. "Huh" he managed to rasp out, he had one of those sexy morning voices that you see in the movies. "Get up, I'm bored" I whine, Justin groans mumbling something to himself but he gets up.

"Miss Williams , you should be released in the next hour or so" The doctor walks in and notifies me, yes I was finally getting the hell out of here and my first thing I wanted to do was getting 10 pieces of chicken nuggets and fries from McDonald's, the food here was shit. "But I will need you to come back in a week or so, I've also prescribed you some medications you should be taking." The doctor handed me a note full with prescriptions before walking out, I hated taking medicine but doctors orders.

"Yes! Yes!" I was finally be released from this place. Hopefully I didn't have to come back for a while! "So what are we doing ?" Justin smiles as he helps me out of bed. "Well first I have to see my family and let them now I'm alright, then we're going to visit your dad" I smile, he had forced me to make some type of relationship with my dad so it was only fair that I made him and his dad have a relationship. "Ok cool sounds like a plan" he smiles back at me not realizing what I had just said, but his smile fades as soon as he realized what I said. "Ugh we don't really have to go do we?" Justin whined, like I said payback is a bitch.

"Yes we do. I'm not having this argument . You're going." I firmly say, Justin nods his head, he didn't even bother trying to arguing with me because he knows I'll win. "You know it's your birthday tomorrow." Justin changed the subject and Honestly I forgot about my birthday. I was turning 18. It wasn't a big deal to me. Yeah I was legal and blah blah blah. But the only thing I could do was vote and I'm out school and I'm allowed to own my own apartment.

"And I have something very special planned" Justin smirks, I hope it wasn't anything big, I really kind of wanted something intimate and small with the people I love. "Justin.." I whine trying to get him to infer that I didn't want something big, but of course I knew him and he didn't do anything small."You're going to love it!" Justin smiles and I fold my arms over my chest like a little three year old. I hate surprises and Justin knows that. "Alright , let's get you dressed." Justin says helping me out of my bed and leading my into the small hospital bathroom in my room.

"I don't have any clothes.."I whine, my mother forgot to stop by and bring me my things. "Took care of that, here , I went to your house to grab an extra pair of clothes. Your mom packed it" Justin says handing me a bag of my clothes, I smile at him he is just amazing. "What would I do without you" I say as I kiss his cheek.

I walk inside my bathroom. I allow my eyes to lock eyes with the girl in the mirror for the first time in weeks. I looked horrible, My hair was pulled back into a messy bun, I had bags under my eyes. It was a mess. I shrug it off and throw on the clothes my mother packed. I had on a crop top and some sweatpants on, I slip the converse that were also in my bag onto my tiny feet.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you look without makeup" Justin smiles, making my face turn a thousand shades of red. "Justin you're the sweetest" it was like he was always complimenting me, fucking cheesy bastard. "Let's go" he interlocks his fingers with mine and we walk out to his car. I climb into the passengers side and he hops into the drivers side. "I bet my mom is worried sick about me" I hadn't really seen my mom while I was in the hospital, I knew it would be too much for her. I can't imagine what's she's been through. I don't know if I'm ready to face her. I'm the reason she hasn't gotten any sleep. The reason she's been up all night crying.