Ten

Stephanie

"Hey Steph!" Jenny said as her and Danny made their way over to my lockers. "You got any plans today?" Danny asked, I shook my head. After that big fight Justin and I had, we hadn't spoken to each other so we haven't seen each other as a result. "Nope, why?" I asked her, hoping they were planing something that would take my mind off of things. "Homecoming dress shopping! Its this weekend and none of us have our dresses." I had totally forgotten about homecoming, it was literally this weekend and I had no clue about it.

"Yeah lets do it." I smiled, I knew this was more so a bigger deal to them than it was to me so I'd go along with it. "Steph!" At the sound of my name, I snapped my head in the direction of where it was coming from. "We'll meet you in the car." Jenny said before disappearing with Danny outside. "Can we talk please?" Justin begged, I just rolled my eyes, he had gone all week without speaking to me, why now?

"Justin what the fuck?" I shoved him, who did he think he was, the nerve of him to act like everything was fucking okay. "Baby I'm sorry." He attempted to grab my hands but I quickly snatched them away. "You didn't talk to me for a week after the fact that you slammed your hand in your car window, Justin I don't even know who you are." I mumbled, Justin had showed me a side to him that was completely foreign to him.

"Stephanie, I didn't know what you want me to say. Am I supposed to be sorry for my past?" He said to me and I guess he was right, should he have to apologize to me for who he was before me? I guess I wasn't mad at him being with those girls, I was more so upset with the fact that girls automatically assumed they knew us and they knew Justin because they had slept with Justin before.

"I can't control the girls and I won't apologize for who I was before you, Im working on who I am with you." He said grabbing my hands, I sighed knowing that I couldn't stay mad at him for things he couldn't control. "I know, I'm sorry it's not your fault I think all the girls coming up to me became overwhelming." I said honestly, I was scared that they were right but I didn't want to tell Justin that.

"Baby, its only you and you're different from them. Stop letting them get inside your head." He kissed the top of my forehead, melting away any frustration I had towards him. "Let me take you somewhere to make it up to you." He said as I closed my locker and swing my backpack over my shoulders. "Can't. The girls and I are going homecoming shopping." I said which made Justin automatically roll my eyes.

Jealous bastard

"Skip, don't go with them." He stopped us both, pulling my belt loops towards him, I just shook my head with laughter. "Baby no. I'll catch you later, give me a kiss?" I hummed but instead he pouted like a child and turned his head away from me. "Fine be the way." I attempted to walk away, but he pulled my waist towards him planting a firm kiss on my lips. "I was just kidding, text me when you get done." He kisses my lips one last time before going the other direction, causing me to smile in his direction.

"You're so whipped it's ridiculous." Danny makes a fake gagging sound, she was one to talk with her and Ryan's relationship, but I know I couldn't help it Justin made me feel like a stupid girl. "I know and who would have thought that she would have Justin whipped. It's crazy how things change like that." Jenny giggles, Justin wasn't a bad guy every claimed him to be and he just has his moments like every other guy. "Hey! Justin can be sweet when he wants to be!" I defended my boyfriend, Justin was a total softie at heart, but of course he would never say that.

"I swear to god, this boy literally won't leave me alone" I said half annoyed at the fact that I had literally just spoke to him, but still smiled down at my phone screen and pick it up. "Justin baby I literally just spoke to you, what's wrong?" I ask, the girls roll my their eyes, I just stuck out my tongue at them.