Twenty-Two

Stephanie

I wake up to find and empty space next to me, Where did Justin go? Please don't tell me that he had sex with me and then left me, That this was all I game to him? I don't know how I'd survive if he had just up and left me.

That would mean all the other girls were right, he was just using me for his own entertainment. "God I'm so stupid." I felt my chest tighten up, I couldn't breathe. Why didn't I fucking listen to those girls when they told me to stay away?

I felt myself relax when I scanned the room and I saw all his stuff still here. I pinched my nose, letting out a breathe of relief. "Justin?" He was probably in the bathroom, taking a shit or something like that.

"Out here" I heard him call out from outside, grabbing his shirt that laid on the floor, I threw the shirt over my small body before following the trail of his voice that lead me outside. My walk was a little funny due to the many times Justin had fucked me last night.

I examined his perfect face. His jaw line was incredibly perfect, I run my tiny little fingers along that area, it was like God himself had personally made him and delivered him to Pattie and Jeremy. The lighting of the sun bounced off his lips, making his golden orbs turn from brown to hazelnut. His hair was messy, due to the many rounds of sex we had. Just looking at him made me want to jump on him and let him fuck me out here but I refrained myself.

"Goodmorning baby." Justin turns around so he was now facing me, he wrapped his arms around my waist. "You know, I love the whole sex hair on you, it's perfect." I smirk, in return Justin just lightly laughed at me. "Well maybe we should have sex more often." Justin winked, he wished. I don't think I'd be able to keep up the stamina. "In your dreams lover boy." The smirk still plastered on my face, my stomach growled announcing that I was suddenly hungry. "Come on I'm starving let's go grab something to eat, it's breakfast time." I pushed him back inside so we could go grab some breakfast.

"Babe , as much as I love how sexy my clothes look , you gotta put some clothes on. " Justin motioned down to the his t shirt. "Oh right" I bit down on my lip as I looked for the bag that Justin said he had got for me.

I still couldn't believe Justin did all this for me. I gotta hand it to him, he's the best boyfriend ever. As I brushes my hair into a ponytail all I could think about was how much I didn't deserve Justin, he was everything to me and treated me like a queen, despite his reputation he wasn't a bad boyfriend, he just needed the right girl.

After doing my normal routine, I gathered all my things together before walking out. I took a minute to observe my boyfriend, he was like like a fucking snack with his grey sweatpants on, perfectly displaying the imprint of his dick.

Jesus Christ.

"Take a picture it last longer." Justin winked, I playfully rolled my eyes at his remark. "Come on you can't deny I'm sexy" Justin smirked wrapping his arms around my waist. "Yeah you're sexy." There was no way you could ever convince Justin he was ugly, it just wasn't happening. "but not sexier than Ryan gosling or Zac Effron." He scrunched up his face as if their names were diseases or something.

"Of course I am." See I told you there was no way you could convince Justin he wasn't the most attractive male on this planet. "That's what you think!" I poke his chest, of course I knew Justin was attractive but he needed to be knocked down a few notches. "Ok then , you're sexy, but not as sexy as Selena Gomez or Vanessa Hudgens" Justin smirks, and I roll my eyes, of course he compared me to two of the most gorgeous women in Hollywood.

"Of course I am! I'm sexier than both of them combined!" Duh that was a lie, those women were drop dead gorgeous, I'd never ever level up to them. "Well finish this later" Justin grabs my hand and we both headed down to the lobby for breakfast that the hotel supplied.