Sixteen

Justin

The past week had been hard on me, I can't believe I fucked up big time. I haven't seen or talked to Stephanie. She won't answer my phone calls nor my text . The last time I saw her was last Friday and she was in no mood to speak to me, but she was definitely talking to Jason McCann.

That fucking bastard.

As soon as my eyes saw them together I wanted to beat the living shit out of him but of course I refrained for Stephanie's benefit. My mind kept wondering to what they could possibly be doing, was he touching her? I didn't want him to have what was mine.

She was mine.

"Fuck Justin." I mumbled to myself as I threw the ball that was in my hand up and the air and catching if, repeating my actions to help soothe me. "Justin ?" My mom knocks on my door, I wasn't in the mood for any company but I knew she wouldn't go away. "Come in." I fix myself straight on the bed so it didn't look like I was completely depressed even though I was.

"Justin you haven't been talking to me nor Ryan or Chaz and not to mention you haven't been to school in a week? " I ignore her and just keep tossing the ball in the air, I haven't been in the mood to talk to anyone. Ever since I seen Jason with Stephanie I couldn't go back to school, I wasn't going to have the bastard rub his relationship with Steph in my face. "Mom I'm fine." I scowl, I know I shouldn't take my anger out on her, I was the one who made the big mistake.

"Justin . What's wrong?" She comes over and sits next to me, I knew I couldn't lie to her, that just wasn't how my mother and I's relationship worked. "I screwed up big time mom." I confess, I couldn't believe that Stephanie was gone out of my life "What happened?" My mom looks at me with her big brown eyes full of concern and I decided to just tell her what happened between Steph and I and how much I miss her. "Justin.." She sighs in disappointment, she really loved Stephanie, besides the changes in me, She interacted with Jaxon and Jazzy very well, and she was an overall good person.

"You can't let her go this easy. Talk to her. Explain it." I simply just roll my eyes at her response, I've tried to talk to her but she doesn't want to hear it. "I've tried mom! I've tried she just won't respond!" I was holding back the tears that were expected to fall any second now, which made me feel like such a pussy. This girl had came in my life and fucked it all up and now she was gone. "That girl brings out the best in you. You don't stay out late and you actually come home everyday, You haven't smoked in a long time and you aren't in trouble. I'd hate to see it end now, Especially like this" my mom was right, I knew that, I was a different person when I was with her, I was a better person.

Interrupting our conversation the doorbell rings. I frowned looking up at my mother, I wasn't expecting any visitors and by the look on her face neither was she. Sighing to myself I walked downstairs and open it, slightly praying that it was Stephanie but my hopes were disappointed when I opened the door to reveal Stephanie's mom.

"Oh Hello." Considering with everything that had happened between Stephanie and I, it made me a little concerned as to why she was here. "Hi Justin , may I come in?" She asked me, and I nodded my head opening the door wider so she could step in. "Hi I'm Pattie , Justin's mom." My mom smiles at her, the resemblance between Stephanie and her mom was amazing. I'd never really noticed but Stephanie had her mom's eyes and her smile, face structure and everything. "I'm Diana , Stephanie's mom " she warmly smiles but her smile fades when she turns to me. Of course she knew what I'd did, her and Stephanie had a very open relationship.

"Justin I haven't herd anything from Stephanie . I assumed she was with you this past weekend so I didn't bug her, But it's been a week since I've seen her, and I see she's not here, do you know where she is?" She asks her eyes full of concern, she looked like she'd been through hell, I shook my head, I hadn't seen her that day she left with a Jason.