Seven

Stephanie

Never did I think I would be the type of girl to fall head over heals for a guy ever again. Especially not guys like Justin. Yet here I find myself going out on a date, with Justin. "Hello earth to Stephanie?" My thoughts about Justin were quickly put to a holt as I returned back to what was going on around me. "I'm sorry what were you saying?" I turned my attention back to Jenny, Sometimes it was easy to get lost in what she said because she talked so damn much.

"I was saying how we should go dress shopping since homecoming is coming up." I rolled my eyes, I had said before that school events weren't my thing, I didn't like socializing. "Steph come on, it's your senior year, you have to go to homecoming." Danny tried convincing me, I once again responded by rolling my eyes. It was a stupid dance that we wouldn't give two shits about or remember in two years. "I think I'll pass, and besides me and Justin have plans tonight." I regretted telling them because as soon as those words left my mouth, they both were smirking at me.

"Don't make a big deal about this, it's literally just two friends grabbing something to eat." I know it sounded a little suspect but I mean we were friends, it was okay for us to want to do things together without our other friends. "Please it's so a date. How is it that everyone knows but the two people that they actually like each other." Jenny hummed, I didn't like Justin, at least not in that way. Besides Justin wasn't ready to date anybody and I refused to be somebody's play thing.

"Can we just drop it?" I don't understand why they were pushing this relationship with me and Justin so bad, they knew what kind of boy he was, why on earth would they want me-one of their friends- to be with him. "Whatever Steph keep living in denial." Danny whistled as she closed her locker, rolling my eyes I left the two idiots at their lockers and headed to class early, didn't feel like being bothered with them.

"Bonjour belle" Justin snuck up on me as I put the books I didn't need to take home with me on my locker. "Now that you know you speaking a foreign language irritates me, are you going to do it all the time?" He was such a little show off, and he knew it because his lips formed into that bad boy smirk he does all the time. "Je n'ai aucune idée de ce que tu veux dire." The words dripped from his lips flawlessly, not once did that smirk leave his face. "You're annoying you know that right?" I huffed as I walked away from him irritatedly, today must've been annoy the hell out of Stephanie day.

"So don't you wanna know where we're going?" I knew he probably wasn't going to tell me, that was just his twisted way of being funny. "Are you actually going to tell me." I slightly rose my eyebrow, he shook his head with that stupid devilish perfect fucking smirk on his face. "Exactly." I hummed as I unlocked the door to my car, throwing my backpack inside my car and starting the engine. "I'll pick you up at seven." He winked at me as he closed the door to my car once I was in, laughing I put my car in reverse, and backed up out of my parking spot, before heading home.

~~

Tracing my fingers over the outfit I'd chosen, my mind began to wonder if this was too much for Justin. I mean it was simple but yet it was fitted in all the right places, a plain grey fitted dress that did an outstanding job at showcasing my curves. "I look hot as fuck." I mumbled to myself, I decided to just throw on some white converse instead of any heels, didn't wanna look too dressed up because I didn't want people to get the wrong idea.

I grabbed my wallet, because as a women my mother told me to always carry it and don't be dependent on a man to always have your back. Even though I figured Justin would never let me pay for anything, it was for my sake that I kept this wallet. "Coming, giving me a sec." I called out as a I heard the doorbell ring, I did one last glance in the mirror before opening the door.